Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top 5 Books from my Childhood

1. A Series of Unfortunate Events: I had the first nine books read to me when I was younger and I loved them then and I still do but I still haven't read books 10-13 but I want to. I liked them because they were kind of dark, had a tendency to use large words, the main characters were smart, the narrator would break the forth wall and tell you not to read these books, and I loved that in the second book there was a page with just the word ever on it over and over again.
2.Harry Potter series: I loved these books because they are magical and tell a good story, I feel like there isn't anything new I can say about these books.
3. My Side of the Mountain:My dad read this book to me when I was younger and I really liked it even though it was set in the book, I just found it interesting.
4. Fairy tales: When I was little I loved reading fairy tales mostly the ones about princesses and they were usually the Disney version.
5. If You Give a Pig a Pancake, If You Give a Mouse a Muffin, and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie: I remembered really like this books when I was little because I found them funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment