Monday, December 5, 2011

TV Review: Revenge:Suspicion(1.09)

                                                   Revenge:Suspicion(1.09)Review
  • I liked that Emily planeted Frank's phone in the Grayson's yard so that they would turn on each other.
  • I liked that Emily's mentor on revenge was Japanese and I was impressed by her being able to speak Japanese.
  • In this episode I felt that Victioria was a creepy bitch with her treatment of Lydia and I felt really bad for Lydia. I was glad that by the end of the episode Victoria basically lost everyone she cares about because of her behavior.
  • I disliked the real Emily for telling Jack she was Amanda and I'm a bit worried about Jack.
  • I liked that Nolan mainpulated Tyler into doing anything he wants and that he's in control of the situation but lets Tyler thinks he has the upper hand.
  • I'm a bit worried about Ashley turning on Emily with giving information about her to Victoria but I'm sure Emily can easily handle her.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment