- I liked that Emily planeted Frank's phone in the Grayson's yard so that they would turn on each other.
- I liked that Emily's mentor on revenge was Japanese and I was impressed by her being able to speak Japanese.
- In this episode I felt that Victioria was a creepy bitch with her treatment of Lydia and I felt really bad for Lydia. I was glad that by the end of the episode Victoria basically lost everyone she cares about because of her behavior.
- I disliked the real Emily for telling Jack she was Amanda and I'm a bit worried about Jack.
- I liked that Nolan mainpulated Tyler into doing anything he wants and that he's in control of the situation but lets Tyler thinks he has the upper hand.
- I'm a bit worried about Ashley turning on Emily with giving information about her to Victoria but I'm sure Emily can easily handle her.
Monday, December 5, 2011
TV Review: Revenge:Suspicion(1.09)