- I liked that when Lexa was doubting if peace was a good idea that Clarke assured her that what she did was the right thing to do because she prevented a war.
- I think it's awful that Pike's people are willing to kill a grounder child just because their worried the grounders might figure out what their up to.
- I'm glad that Raven isn't in pain anymore but I agree with Abby that the City of Light key is something that seems highly suspicious and possibly dangerous.
- I liked that Miller asked Kane if he thought when he arrested him on the Ark if he ever thought that they'd be breaking the law together.
- I like that it's clear that both Bellamy and Monty aren't fond of the idea that they should wipe out a grounder village in order to have a place to grow food but when Pike keeps framing it has let our people or their people die I get why Bellamy doesn't feel like he has a choice.
- I like that Miller asked Octavia if she could at least try and talk Bellamy out of what their doing because it shows that Miller sees that Bellamy isn't really on board with the plan.
- I like that Lexa is having Clarke decide if she wants to kill the last Mount man by her own hand to test if she really does believe that blood must not have blood.
- I don't like that Jaha and hologram lady are having Raven look for version 2 of her programming without telling her what she really is.
- I like that Kane tried again to convince Bellamy not to go along with Pike's plan but I hate that Bellamy still believes that he has to go through with this plan.
- I liked that Octavia was able to convince them that she was telling the truth about an army coming to attack him.
- I like that Kane feels guilty about Pike coming to power because he's the one that asked for their to be an election and that's the reason Pike come into power.
- I like that Kane acknowledges that with Clarke gone Bellamy is the key and that he's still trying to get through to him.
- I'm worried that it seems the grounders are going to be using some poisonous sap in order to take on the people from the ark.
- I liked that when Raven isn't upset about Jasper taking Finn's ashes and loosing them that Jasper asked what she was on and if he can have some of it.
- I like that Clarke is still clearly struggling with the guilt for what she did at Mount Weather.
- I like that Abby stopped Jasper from taking the key to the City of Light.
- I find it very concerning that Jaha doesn't remember his son Wells and I'm glad that Abby is doing everything she can to stop him from recruiting more people.
- I'm glad that Octavia warned Bellamy about the village being a trap and that in the end it looked like only one person died.
- I'm worried that now that Pike's people know their is traitors among them that things will get even worse for the people in the Ark.
- I liked that Clarke didn't kill the last Mount man because she would be kill him for what she did rather than what he did.
- I liked that when Pike told him that Octavia got two of their people killed that Bellamy pointed that Octavia warned them in the end.
- I'm worried about Kane now that Pike has figured out that he is spying on him to protect grounders.
- I'm interested in the story of the thirteenth station of the Ark considering that it seems to be a secret that it once exist but was blasted out of the sky.
- I feel for Murphy since he's being tortured for information that he doesn't have.
Friday, July 14, 2017
TV Review: The 100: Bitter Harvest(3.06)
The 100: Bitter Harvest(3.06)Review