Monday, March 23, 2015

TV Review: Revenge: Abduction(4.13)

                                              Revenge: Abduction(4.13)Review
  • I liked seeing Emily and Victoria in a situation where they were forced to work together in order to survive but I disliked that Victoria seemed unwilling to work with Emily and blamed Emily for the whole situation for no real reason.
  • I liked that Jack's partner told Jack right away that he knew Emily's secret and that he was willing to keep it a secret for at least a little while.
  • I liked that Jack, Jack's partner and David were all working together to find Emily but I find it a bit odd that they made sure not to tell Nolan about Emily being missing since he could have been helpful and there's no way he wouldn't have wanted to help.
  • I dislike that Margaux is now planning on destroying Emily now that she knows the truth because it's pretty clear to me that this is the exact opposite of what Daniel would have wanted so the idea of her doing it for him just doesn't hold true.
  • I felt bad for Louise when she had to deal with her mom coming back into her life and trying to retake control of Louise's life and make her leave the new life that she has made in the Hamptons.
  • I liked that Emily was able to attack and take down one of Malcolm's guy and that she used that moment in order to plant a message on that guy for Jack to find so that he could figure out where she was being held.
  • I liked how Emily told Victoria about her father's plan to kill Victoria because that's something that I feel Victoria need to hear and I also love seeing Emily get a moment to get one over on Victoria after Victoria being so awful about the David thing all season to Emily.
  • I liked that Nolan married Louise so that she could be free of her mother's control, I just always love seeing how much Nolan is willing to do for those he considers friends and the two of them are just really sweet together.
  • I liked seeing Emily kick the ass of a few of Malcolm's men because I always like seeing this side of her skill set.
  • I'm glad that Malcolm is dead because his plot wasn't very good so I'm glad he's gone.
  • I'm glad that Victoria put herself at risk in order to save Emily's life and I like that at the end of the episode she gave up on both her vengeance against Emily and her relationship with David.
  • I'm glad that David now seems to want to focus on rebuilding his relationship with Emily.
  • I like that Jack's partner is willing to keep Emily's secret and that he tells her that he will keep her secret.
  • I like that Victoria tells Margaux that seeking vengeance against Emily is a bad idea because Emily is just plain better at it than either of them could ever be.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment