- I really loved seeing Ward again but I felt like quite a bit of the conversation in the first scene with Kara was there to recap what happened with them while they were offscreen and this makes me even more upset that they were absent for as long as they were.
- I found it kind of adorable how excited Ward was those pumpkin pancakes that he ordered but never got to eat. I also liked that he paid for his food and tipped really well despite never actually getting to eat it.
- I liked how quickly and efficiently Ward and Kara were able to hold up the diner and take the scientist who could fix the mask on Kara's face.
- I find it a bit sad that Fitz and Simmons seem to only be able to communicate with each other about how things have changed in their relationship by arguing about something else entirely such as in this case Skye and her abilities.
- I'm glad that May told Coulson about how she agreed with Andrew's advice that Shield is not a good place for Skye to be. I also liked that when Coulson tried to brush things off and say that May could handle things that she told him that she doesn't think she can and that she doesn't always have the answers.
- I liked how Ward was so nervously worried about Kara as the scientist worked on her face because I just really like seeing him concerned.
- I felt bad for Kara that the scientist wasn't able to find a way to give her own face unless she was willing to reveal her scar which she is clearly not comfortable with doing.
- I liked that when the scientist suggest that the mask could be useful for Shield or Hydra jobs that Ward made a face that indicated that he wasn't part of either of those organization but especially not Hydra.
- I really like real Shield with how they were portrayed as very calm and rational people as well as them being completely right in their assessment of Coulson. I liked that everything that they said was true and I like that finally someone is willing to call out Coulson within the show.
- I liked that even though Lance really didn't like real Shield that even he had to admit that they were pretty right about all of the things that they were saying about Coulson.
- I like that even though Simmons is doing what Coulson ordered her to do that you can tell she's pretty unsure about whether or not she's doing the right thing with trying to find a way to suppress Skye's abilities.
- I felt bad for Kara when she was trying on a bunch of different faces because it's just so clear that she doesn't know who she is right now and she's just so lost.
- I liked that when Kara told Ward that she doesn't have anything to repay him with that Ward told her that's not why he's doing this because this just goes to show that Ward really does just want to help her get her life together and he's helping her in the ways that he wished someone had helped him when he needed it most.
- I'm glad that Coulson is sending Skye away from Shield because I think that being away from everyone is the only way Skye's going to relearn how to be her own person but I found myself pretty bored by all of their scenes.
- I really didn't like how Kara came onto Ward while wearing Skye's face but I'm glad that he rejected her but made sure to do so somewhat gently because he knows that she's in a pretty fragile state right now. I also like that Ward more or less said that he won't be chasing after Skye anymore because with the way that Skye has treated Ward this season I really need him to be on guard around her for his own sake since I don't want to see him get hurt again.
- I liked how Ward told Kara that what is most important for her to do is find herself again and I liked that Ward did try to dry from personal experience in order to help her even though his methods of finding closure may not be the healthiest in the world they have allowed him to move on with his life and that's what he wants for Kara to be able to move past the pain she experienced.
- I like that it seems like Ward is finally aware that what Garrett did to him was turn him into a killer rather than save him like Ward thought that he had.
- I liked that Skye snapped at Coulson about always taking in Shield terms and hiding behind that rather having a real conversation with her because this gives me hope that someday Skye can find her way back to the girl that would stand up to Shield's bullshit rather than blindly follow it.
- I liked that Lance asked Bobbi run away with him and for the two of them to start over away from all of the Shields but I also liked that Bobbi was too loyal to real Shield's cause to go even though part of her wanted to.
- I'm curious about where Lance ran off to in the plane in stole and I felt bad for Bobbi that he left her even though I could understand why he did.
- I'm pretty worried about Bobbi and Mack since Coulson and May are suspicious of them but I really hope that they and new Shield are the ones that come out on top.
- I loved that at the end of the episode Kara put her real face on and I liked how she and Ward introduced themselves to each other and he told her that he was proud of her and she thanked him and he told her that she did it all by herself. I just really love how supportive Ward is of Kara and how important it is to him that she finds herself again and I like that she's grateful for his help and values his opinion of her and he ever gives her understanding and approval, I just really love the friendship between these two.
- I really liked Kara getting her revenge on Bakshi by putting him through what he put her through and I really liked her vicious she was towards him.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
TV Review: Agents of Shield: Love in the Time of Hydra(2.14)
Agents of Shield: Love in the Time of Hydra(2.14)Review