- I liked that Fitz was trying to look after Skye with how he went down to her training with May and suggested that Skye needed a break it wasn't a suggestion that May was willing to take but I guess it's the thought that counts.
- I find it a bit sad that as soon as Lance decides to stay and his relationship with Bobbi seems to be going well he'll soon find out that she's still keeping secret.
- I find it interesting that Coulson decided to put Mack in the field especially since it's clear that Mack doesn't really like or trust Coulson it seems odd that Coulson would think putting him in the field would be a good idea.
- I really didn't care about the plot with Lady Sif and tracking down a Kree man who was looking for inhumans that had recently came into their powers because the Kree designed the inhumans to weapons but they are weapons that got out of their control so they now want to destroy them. I feel like this plot was just a way to get the team to find out about Skye's powers but I don't think a whole episode need to be devoted to that considering that Skye has horrible self control.
- I think that Fitz telling Skye that it's a bad idea to let anyone else know about her powers shows that Shield's policies in these type situations don't end well for people like her.
- I thought that it was a bit sad that Mack thought it would be for the best if Bobbi pushed Lance away so that he would leave and they wouldn't have to fight him if he said with Coulson's team.
- I find it a bit concerning that there's apparently a bunch of obelisk scatter through out the world.
- I thought that it was really odd and unprofessional of Coulson to allow Skye to sit out because of a supposed minor injury when he would never let anyone else sit out because this just shows Coulson's favoritism.
- I think that Lady Sif had a really good point that it is in fact safer for everyone if she takes Skye back with her because Asgard is better able to handle the affects of her powers.
- I think it's really messed up that the only way Skye can think of getting control of her powers is to shoot herself with an icer and it also goes to show that the methods of control that May's been teaching Skye don't actually control anything.
- I think that the whole team is extremely hypocritical with how they are protecting Skye because if it was someone not on their team that got these powers they would have probably killed her after hearing what that Kree guy said about inhumans.
- I think that Mack has a point that the team does need to be protected from Skye but I also like that Fitz wants to protect her.
- I liked that Skye moved herself into vault D and I liked that because it shows that she starting to feel like she doesn't belong anymore and if she feels that way then soon she'll leave and then she'll be able to find herself again and become decent human being again because she hasn't been one all season and she's not going to remember how to be one until she leaves Shield.
- I'm curious about what Mack is going to do now that Lance wants answers about the secrets that are being kept from him.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
TV Review: Agents of Shield: Who You Really Are(2.12)
Agents of Shield: Who Are You Really(2.12)Review