Sunday, November 3, 2013

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Girl in the Flower Dress(1.05)

                         Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Girl in the Flower Dress(1.05)Review
  • I liked how the organization from the first episode centipede surfaced in this episode again with them kidnapping one the people with powers that is under S.H.I.EL.D.'s protection Chan Ho Yin who has the power to light himself on fire without getting burnt.
  • I liked how at the beginning of the episode Skye and Ward were playing battle ship and she teased him about giving her a compliment and a smile.
  • I liked how after it was found out that someone from the rising tide is behind the leak Ward decides to trust that Skye wasn't the one who leaked the information.
  • I liked that while Skye did have a history with the one who actually sent the leak Miles and she did warn him about S.H.I.E.L.D. she wasn't actually working with him on the leak and she thought he was pretty stupid for releasing the kind of information that he did.
  • I'm sad that the team no longer trusts Skye but I understand why that is.
  • I found it interesting that Skye and Miles have a history with them being romantically involved and that he taught her about hacking. I also liked that when they were being held and Miles was complaining about his rights Skye explains that S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't have time for that since their trying to save the guys life that he put in danger.
  • I liked that Miles was proven to be a hypocrite with how he sold information which is something that he also preached against which made Skye even more pissed at him.
  • I'm interested in how centipede seems to have bigger plans then just giving random people super powers and I'm interested to see what those plans are and I'm worried about what they'll be able to do now that their serum works.
  • I like that Miles got a S.H.I.E.L.D. monitored band that will make using technology difficult for him for awhile.
  • I liked that Miles said that he's seen that Skye has changed and Skye sees that he isn't the person she thought he was.
  • I find it sad that Skye doesn't know anything about herself and that's the reason she became a hacker in order to find out about her past.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment