- I found the electrical alien virus to be really frightening especially before it was even known if it was a virus with how it was different from anything that was known.
- I liked how Fitz and Simmons made fun of Ward towards the beginning of the episode and I liked how Ward kind of imitated their making fun of him towards the end of the episode.
- I liked how it was shown that Ward was having a hard time forgiving Skye for lying to the team but I like that it seems like rest of the team has mostly forgiven her.
- I like how Fitz seems to be really creeped out by dead bodies and refuses to go into the lab when there's one in there.
- I liked how Coulson stated with the man that he knew was going to die from the virus until the man told him to leave because he didn't want him to be alone when he died even though he was putting himself in danger.
- I found it quite sad how Simmons was excitedly telling Coulson how the virus was spread as he notices that she's been infected.
- I liked how after Simmons has to be separated form the rest of the team that Fitz is just on the other side of the glass still doing all he can to help her make the anti-serum.
- I liked how Coulson blatantly ignores headquarters orders when it means that they want him to kill Simmons.
- I liked how Ward said he wish the thing behind the electrical related death was a person because that way he could protect the team against them. I also liked how both Ward and Skye felt helpless with Simmons being infected.
- I liked how when Simmons and Fitz came to the conclusion that whoever first wore the helmet was immune to the virus that Fitz went and got the helmet and went into the lab with Simmons to be by her side fixing things like they always do.
- I felt so sad when after the third anti-serum didn't work that Simmons knowing S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol asked Coulson to tell her dad first because she thought her mom would take it better coming from him.
- I liked how Fitz called the cure for the virus an anti-serum instead of a vaccine right before Simmons knocked him out because she had given up all hope.
- I was glad that anti-serum actually worked and that it just had a delayed effect but I was so scared that Simmons might have died before she got with how she jumped out of the plane.
- I liked that Fitz was willing to go after Simmons to save her but I'm glad that Ward was the one that ended up giving it to her since he actually knows how to sky dive.
- I liked that Coulson was mad at Simmons because she put her own life in danger in a misguided attempt to save the team.
- I liked how Skye hugged Simmons once she knew she was going to be okay.
- I liked how Coulson says he feels different since his temporary death and I liked how May told him he was different because something that traumatic changes a person.
- I liked how Simmons kissed Fitz on the cheek and I liked that it looked like he might have wanted a bit more than a kiss on the cheek.
- I find it interesting that one of the higher ups from S.H.I.E.L.D. told Coulson if he keeps disobeying orders they'll take away his team.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: F.Z.Z.T.(1.06)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: F.Z.Z.T.(1.06)Review