Saturday, April 2, 2016

TV Review: How To Get Away With Murder: It's All My Fault(1.15)

                      How To Get Away With Murder: It's All My Fault(1.15)Review
  • I liked how chaotic the first scene felt with Michaela, Connor and Laurel all telling Annalise  at once why  they now believe that Rebecca killed Sam and I liked how the first thing Annalise did was getting them to be quiet and the asked Wes what was going on.
  • I liked that Annalise was calm when she was dealing with Rebecca and I like that she wasn't willing to jump to any conclusions too quickly. I also liked that Annalise insisted that they didn't keep Rebecca tied up because they're not monsters.
  • I liked that Annalise decided that the way to deal with Rebecca was for them to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Rebecca was the one that killed Sam and I like that while Connor, Michaela and Laurel were all able to make a case that she did none of them were good enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
  • I liked how in this episode most of the flashbacks were that of what Lila was doing on the night that she died and I liked that we finally found out what actually happened that night in the end.
  • I liked that Rebecca did her best to try to manipulate any information that she had in order to convince the group either accept her innocence or turn on each other because while some of her tactics may make her look bad such as telling Connor that she believes that Wes killed his mother, she still knew that she had to do something because she knew the odds of her getting out of this weren't good if she did nothing.
  • I liked how Michaela stood up for herself when she was talking to Aiden's mother and I especially liked when she told her she didn't care about whether or not Aiden loved her because she loved herself.
  • I liked how it was revealed that Rebecca didn't kill Lila but she is the one that found her body first but since she panicked and didn't tell anyone about it a lot of her actions made it look like she was the one that killed her. I also liked how we learned she intentionally drugged Rudy with a drug called purple X because she was afraid that he would say something to incriminate her.
  • I liked how after Rebecca told Wes the truth that he was now sure again that she didn't kill Lila and I liked how he admitted that Rebecca has done both stupid and bad things but that doesn't make her a killer and that he understood why Rebecca would think that the world is out to screw her over.
  • I was surprised that Oliver turned out to have tested positive for HIV, I think.
  • I was surprised to learn that Laurel had Michaela's ring ever since the night of Sam's death and she had been keeping it as a way to insure her silence.
  • I'm glad that Nate finally called that lawyer that Annalise said he should because while he's right not to trust her in general, she does know best how to get people off of murder charges.
  • I felt bad for Wes when he came to Annalise and told her how he felt like everything that happened is all his fault.
  • I was a little surprise to learn that Frank was the one that killed Lila because I've been thinking that he could have been a hit man for a while now. On the other hand I wasn't surprised at all to learn that Sam was the one that order Frank to kill Lila and since he made the call I think Sam is still pretty guilty of Lila's murder so I don't think any of us should feel too bad about his death now.
  • I'm sad that Rebecca is dead and I'm now trying to figure out who killed her, my first thought was Frank although that does seem a little obvious.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment