Saturday, April 27, 2013

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Pictures of You(4.19)

                                    Vampire Diaries: Pictures of You(4.19)Review
  • I felt really sad for Bonnie in the opening scene where she dreamed of visiting Jeremy's grave and mentions the last time they talked and how they didn't get to say goodbye to each other. I liked that in her dream Jeremy came to warn Bonnie that she needed to wake up and I like to think it was the real Jeremy and not Silas that entered her dream.
  • I like how Stefan said that he would be okay with just keeping his distance from Elena for as long as possible and that he still really wants to leave town and be free of the whole triangle situation as soon as Elena is somewhat back to normal.
  • I loved that Elijah after hearing both Rebekah's and Klaus's reasons for wanting the cure that he decided that Rebekah was the one that deserved it. I also kind of liked that Elijah wanted to give Rebekah a test to make sure that this is what she really wanted by having her not use any of her vampire abilities through out the day.
  • I liked how it was mentioned in this episode that Elena is staying with Rebekah because no one else can stand Elena at the moment.
  • I love that Caroline was trying to make the most out of her prom even though whole bunch of horrible things have happened recently and I like how she happy to just go with friends. I also love that Caroline isn't willing to forgive Elena trying to kill her.
  • I think it was very petty and mean of Elena to steal Caroline's prom dress and I hated that she implied that she wore the dress pretty than Caroline did but I love that Caroline is super pissed off at Elena for being a bitch to her. On a side note I loved all of the girls dresses.
  • I really enjoyed seeing how Stefan and Damon's actions towards Elena while picking her up for prom differ, I like how Stefan didn't really present himself as her date and though he offered her a corsage when she ignored it and he didn't bring it up again. On the other hand I hate how Damon forced a corsage on Elena after she told him that he wasn't allowed to put one on her.
  • I really loved how Elena called Damon creepy in this episode, that she didn't like it when he called himself her date or her boyfriend and that the only reason she said she loved him was because of the sire bond, I believe that all these things are true and I'm glad that Elena was finally to voice these things to Damon.
  • I liked how Bonnie and Matt tried to be kind to Elena but since Elena was dead set on being mean to anyone that cared about her well being that Bonnie kind of gave up on Elena.
  • I liked the dance that Bonnie and Silas Jeremy shared although I did feel bad for her once she realized that it was really Silas but I like that she refused to help him.
  • I felt really bad for Rebekah when Matt told her he thinks she would make a horrible human because Rebekah really values his opinion and it would be nice if just one person actually thought she deserved this chance or that she has even the potential to be good.
  • I really loved the dance scene between Stefan and Elena also I think there was a few places where it looks like Elena felt something towards Stefan.
  • I think it sad that no one has any fate in Rebekah and that she wouldn't just resort to threatening and compelling people to get what she wants.
  • I really enjoyed the dance scene between Stefan and Caroline where they talk about how hard it is to get over someone you love and fall for someone new.
  • I feel bad for Rebekah having to be in position where she has to use her vampire abilities in order to be a good person despite her promise not to use them but I think her saving April was the right thing to do.
  • I loved the dance scene between Caroline and Tyler, I loved that he came back for her on this night because this is a night that she values so much and he knows that. Also I just love these two being able to take a moment and just be happy with each other.
  • I liked how Silas as Stefan  while talking to Damon basically told him that Stefan had a really relationship with Elena and Damon had a one night stand that was the result of the sire bond. I also liked that once Damon discovered that he was Silas he asked where Stefan was.
  • I really hate how Elena tried to kill Bonnie twice within in this episode but I'm glad that Bonnie was more than able to take care of her.
  • I felt really bad for Rebekah with how Klaus treated her at the end of the episode and how he always seems to delight in her pain.
  • I'm curious about how Silas having the cure will change things and quite honestly I hope that Bonnie does lower the wall because there's a lot of characters I would love to see again.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment