Friday, April 12, 2013

TV Review: The Bates Motel:Trust Me(1.04)

                                                The Bates Motel:Trust Me(1.04)Review
  • I liked how Dylan saw that Norman snuck into Officer Shelby's house that he made sure that Norman wouldn't get caught in there.
  • I found it interesting that both Dylan and Norman tells Norma that they think that Officer Shelby is untrustworthy.
  • I felt really bad for Bradley this episode since her dad died but I really enjoyed her scenes with Norman in this week's episode I really enjoyed the bond they had.
  • From the scenes between Norma and Officer Shelby I'm thinking that Norma enjoys their time together a bit more than I originally that she did.
  • I find it odd that Norma doesn't find the fact that Norman hallucinates and goes into a trance often to be something that is of concern.
  • I continue to be frustrated that Norma won't just tell the cops the truth considering it's obvious that they know she killed Keith Summers and she had a fairly good reason to do it so I think she'd be better off just tell them the truth.
  • I liked that Norma broke down about what happened the night that she killed Keith Summers in this episode.
  • I loved the scene where Norman tells Dylan about how Norma killed Keith Summers and how he's been scared of them getting caught ever since that night. The relationship between Norman and Dylan is the one that I'm most interested in on the show so far I like how their not really close but Dylan still worries about Norman and Norman feels like Dylan is the only one he can confide in when it comes to their mom.
  • I loved how Dylan convinced Norman that he should go over to Bradley's because he deserves to have at least one night of being a normal seventeen year old.
  • I'm curious about what exactly where the police able to find that has given the confirmation they need in order to arrest Norma.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

1 comment: