Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: One Angry Fuchsbau(2.17)

                                       Grimm: One Angry Fuchsbau(2.17)Review
  • I found the lawyer who was able to influence everyone in the court room in order to agree with everything he said was pretty interesting and frightening.
  • I like that Juliette is starting to get her memories back but I feel bad for her since there coming back in a very confusing overwhelming way.
  • I really enjoyed how Nick, Monroe, Rosalee and Hank all worked together to research how to stop the lawyer from influencing the jury because I just really enjoy this group dynamic.
  • I was glad that the scheme to stop the lawyer's abilities to work ended up working but for quite awhile I was worried the guy was going to get away with it.
  • I'm glad that it's mentioned that Nick and Hank aren't really sure if they can trust Captain Renard or not and I like that it's implied that Renard is keeping even more secrets like his brother suggested and I'm excited to see what will happen when Renard's brother comes to Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment