Friday, April 5, 2013

Fangirl Friday 34


Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.






1. Game of Thrones: Game of Thrones season 3 premiered this week and I really enjoyed the episode although it didn't feel like a lot happened in it which is okay because it was enough to just see my favorite characters again. I really loved everything involving Margaery, I loved seeing her offer kindness to the common children and how by her showing this kindness she was actually able to get some of the common people to like her which I thought was amazing since she used kindness in order to win the people over and it worked better than anything the Lannisters have done since Joffery became king. I also loved seeing Cersei barely concealed hate for Margaery in their scenes together and I loved how Margaery's kindness and smile never faltered, I just really love Margaery I have since her first scene but this week's episode increased my love for her by a lot. I really loved Sansa's scene where she was playing a game in which she would make up stories of where the ships were going and I loved that her answer to Shae's question about why would she make up story when she knows the truth was "The truth is always terrible or boring." I love this quote so much because it shows that even through all the things that Sansa has been through she still the girl we met in the first book in a lot of ways which I think is great because that means that her being held prisoner hasn't completely broken her spirit. I also enjoyed Sansa scene with Littlefinger when she tells him that she wants to leave king's landing and I love how she used what he said about her being a bad liar against him in this episode. I also really liked the exchange between Shae and Ros where they talked about how far they have come from where they started and how Shae said that she always looks out for Sansa, I just really love the relationship between Sansa and Shae in the show. I also loved all of the stuff with Danearys with how she actually has managed to get herself a ship and that she is now looking for an army for herself. I was also very interested in how Ser Barristan has come to join her Queen's guard and I'm interested to how she'll respond to his request.


2. Doctor Who: Doctor Who also returned this week and we finally met the version of Clara Oswald that will be traveling with the Doctor. I really loved this episode it had a really interesting concept with the whole wi-fi stealing people's souls and I really loved seeing how the Doctor and Clara interacted. I enjoyed seeing how the Doctor introduced her to the taradis and how he does things, I liked how Clara called the taradis a snog box and she was surprised that the doctor didn't really have a plan beyond finding the bad guys. I really enjoyed this episode and I'm looking forward to the next one.
3. Psych: There was an another new episode of Psych this week and it was an another great one. In this episode Shawn investigates the death of a circus performer and most of this takes place while he his helping Gus look after his girlfriend's son Max which causes problems for Gus because Max keeps seeing things that a kid shouldn't see. There also a bit of a brief break up of sorts between Shawn and Gus but things are back to normal by the end of the episode. Lassiter also as his girlfriend released from jail in this episode and because of her parole officer they have a few problems being together so Juliet tries to help them out. I overall loved this week's episode it was funny and had good character and relationship moments in it.












4. Degrassi: If you follow my blog you may have noticed that I haven't posted much this week and that would be because I have been watching Degrassi obsessively this week I watched most of season 11 and about half of season 12. Well I'm still really enjoying this show which should be fairly obvious considering how much of it I have watched this week. I enjoyed the whole plot with Holly J finding out that she was adopted and how she had to convince her bio-mom to donate one of her kidneys for her but I didn't like how the show somehow made Holly J look bad for wanting her bio-mom to help her out without paying her 20,000 dollars especially since it's illegal to buy organs. I just don't get why the show made it seem like it was wrong for Holly J to be mad at someone for holding an organ transplant that she needs or she'll die in the near future hostage but I'm glad that Holly J was able to get the organ when Fiona bought her bio-mom's old prom dress for 20,000 and I love that Fiona was so willing to buy it for her. I found the plot line were Anya was doing cocaine regularly to be pretty weird considering that it seemed more like the symptoms of binge drinking then cocaine and when her mom found out about it she seemed to take it far too well considering how dangerous cocaine can be. I really enjoyed Bianca stroyline in season 11 where she was doing things she didn't want to in order to protect Drew even though they weren't even dating at the time and I liked how in the second half of season 11 she was working on getting her life together and being a better person than she was before because of these storylines I really started to love Bianca has a character in way that I thought I never would and I also really enjoy her and Drew as a couple. I also ended up really liking Katie as a character after it started to be revealed that she not as in control or perfect and she pretends to by, I felt really bad for her in the election episode when Marisol treat her badly overall and told people about how Katie use to be bulimic and when Drew broke up with her and got with Bianca right afterwards, I also really love the relationship that developed between her and Jake. I also really love Jake as a character he's just seem like such a nice guy and he takes almost everything really calmly which isn't something that you really see on the show ever, I also like his whole plot about building a garden with Katie. I really loved watching the relationship between Fiona and Imogen from a nice friendship to a romantic relationship, I adore both characters and I love them together. I also have really enjoyed watching Clare and Eli get back together in season 12 and I love their relationship in season 12 even more than I did in season10. I love the character Cam he's such a great new character he's sweet, shy and awkward but he's also really sad and lonely all he wants to do is find happiness which he does with Maya and their relationship is really cute. I'm really loving the show and while I'm sure there's more I could say about it, I think I've said enough for now.
5. The Bates Motel: This week's episode of Bates Motel was a good one and it really dealt a lot more with Norman's character and the possibility of a mental disorder which I found fascinating because those types of things always intrigues me. I'm really loving this show so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment