1. Anna and the French Kiss: I thought that I would love Anna and the French Kiss because everyone else loved it, I've never read a negative review on this book and it sound like a sweet romance novel. While I like the writing style of the book and it is a sweet romance overall I just couldn't force myself to love this book mostly because I didn't like St.Clair for two reasons. One St.Clair didn't feel like a real person half the time especially with how he was a French a American with a British accent which just doesn't seem like a realistic mix and it was obvious that he had this background in order to make girls swoon. The second reason I don't St.Clair is because he led his girlfriend Ellie on for months even though he knew for most of the novel that he'd rather be with Anna which is just plain cruel in my opinion.
2. Wings: I really wished I could love this book because I love the idea of fairies but I still haven't found a fairy series that I love yet. A big reason I couldn't love this book is because the characters just seemed a bit lifeless which is never a good thing.
3. The Hunger Games: I do like this book because it does of interesting plot and characters but I'm really sad that I didn't love this book as much as everyone else.
1. Catch-22: I really didn't think that I'd like this book at all since it's about war and I've hated every single war movie I've ever seen. I love this book because it's the funniest book I've ever read it has this sense of humor that is rather dark and it deals a lot with absurdities. I also have quite a bit of love for a lot of the characters as well.
2. Reading in the Dark: This is a book that I just started reading one day because I was bored and I honestly had no real expectations for it but in the end it turned out to be one of my favorite books of all time.
3. Fruits Basket: I remember when I first read what this series was about and I remember think that it sounded stupid but since it was one of the best selling mangas in the world I decided to give it a chance. In the end I discovered that Fruits Basket is my favorite series of all time and has brilliant character and relationship developments. So now I recommend everyone to read Fruits Basket even if they don't read manga because it would be a shame to miss this brilliant series.
4. Game of Thrones: I knew that I would like this book but I never thought that I would have been able to read it in only a month but some how I did which surprised me due to it's length.
5. Slaughter House Five: Another war book that surprised me, I don't like it as much as Catch-22 but I was still pleasantly surprised by this book.
6. The Giver: I always thought I wouldn't like this book because of the cover but after I had to read it for school I discovered I loved this book because I found the world and characters interesting.
7. Extras: Extras is the fourth and final book of the Uglies series and almost everyone says it's not as good as the first three, I would have to disagree with that statement since it is my favorite book of the series.