Tuesday, February 27, 2018

TV Review: The 100: The Tinder Box(4.05)

                                          The 100: The Tinder Box(4.05)Review
  • I find it discouraging that it seems like Abby and Jackson get the theory of how nightblood came to be but seem to be unsure of how to make more of it quickly.
  • I'm very worried about Raven who started to hallucinate and then started having a seizure because of it for some reason, this isn't a sign of anything good as far as her health is concerned.
  • I'm glad that the show had Octavia unable to reach the ark's people on her own since I found it really unbelievable that she was able to pull herself out of the river at the end of the last episode but I'm not sure why Illyan would bring her back to her people when he hates her people because of what ALLIE did.
  • I'm glad that Octavia was able to get the message to Clarke about how Roan is marching an army towards them.
  • I'm glad that Clarke stopped Miller's dad's idea of lighting a fire outside of their ship to keep grounders away from them because I too thought that might cause problems for ship that they are still working on preparing for surviving the radiation.
  • I liked that Monty came up with the idea to meet the grounders half way and use the element of surprised against them, I also liked that he mention how it was something he learned from Pike because it shows that the show remembers that Monty did side with Pike for a time and because while Pike did plenty of bad things he did know how to fight and win against the grounders.
  • I liked that after Roan realized that him and his army walked into a trap set by Clarke and her people that he let her convince him that they go off and talk things through together because he understands that he's already played into her hand.
  • I liked that when Monty sees that Riley is still targeting Roan when everyone is suppose to be targeting the army that Monty is the one that ends up talking him down from taking the shot.
  • I liked that when Bellamy realized that someone had to warn Clarke in order for her and their people that means that Octavia must have survived and warned them which is very good news for him.
  • I liked that Raven figured out that the way to make the nightblood work is to make it in a zero gravity environment which can only be achieved in space.
  • While it's good that they have a way to get to space in order to make the nightblood I'm sure if they could safely go to space, make the nightblood and get back before the radiation hits and kills everyone.
  • I was irritated that Riley snuck off to go kill Roan himself when he was off talking to Clarke which would start a war but I like that Monty went after him to try and stop him from doing so.
  • I was sad that Roan didn't listen to Clarke any better than he listened to Kane but I did like that Clarke pointed out it was him and not her that ended up breaking their peace deal with bring his army to attack her people.
  • I like that Clarke offers Roan that their people could share the ship with each other if they can't find a better solution by the time the radiation hits.
  • I like that when Monty surrenders himself to grounders in order to warn them of what Riley is going to do that Bellamy asks him if Octavia is alive and he tells him she is.
  • I liked that when Echo questioned why Monty was would warn them about what Riley is going to do that Bellamy points out that it's obvious that he's trying to prevent a war between their people.
  • I like that Bellamy was let out of some of his chains so that him and Echo could go and find Riley and make sure that he doesn't kill Roan but I dislike that Monty got chained up in his place but I was unsurprised by this turn of events.
  • I liked how Harper is clearly worried that Monty is going to get himself killed by trying to prevent a war.
  • I find it very concerning that what is allowing Raven to use so much of her brain is also something that is causing her to show the early signs of a stroke. I liked that it was explained that it was because part of ALLIE's code is still in her brain.
  • I like that Raven is willing to die in order to make sure that everyone else survives but I'm really hoping it won't come to that.
  • I like that Bellamy points out to Echo that all this sides stuff won't matter once the radiation hits because the radiation will kill them all.
  • I like that Echo tells Bellamy that she's glad that he'll get to say goodbye to his sister and I like that Bellamy tells Echo that if she had really killed Octavia he would've strangled her with the chains he still has on.
  • I like that Roan is willing to take Clarke's deal that allows fifty of his people and fifty of her people to survive but questions if her people will except it which she says that they will because they'll have to.
  • I liked that Bellamy had to talk both Riley and Echo down at the same time and I like that he was able to do so successfully for both of them.
  • I liked that Octavia figured out that Illyan was trying to destroy all the tech which means the whole ship but sadly she wasn't able to talk him down.
  • I liked that Illyan made sure that both Octavia and Niylah survived but that still doesn't make up for the fact that he damned so many people by destroying the ship.
  • I liked that Bellamy rushed over to Octavia as soon as he saw her to make sure that she was okay.
  • I find it worrying that Abby seems to be having similar problems to Raven because she also had ALIE removed with the use of an EMP rather than a kill switch.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment