Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top 10 Books I Could Reread Forever

1. Fruits Basket: This series is my favorite series ever and I have already reread the series at least five times and I find that my love for the series only increases with each time I reread it and I can't see that changing ever. This series is a really good one to reread because it becomes clear that the author knew where she wanted to take the characters and series from the beginning so you notice new bits of foreshadowing when you reread the series. The series is one where I just love seeing the characters and relationship develop over time and I find myself just as invested in them on rereads as I was the first time I read it.
2. Reading in the Dark: This is a book I always feel compelled to reread and I think that the reason behind this is the fact that I think so much of the story is about what isn't being said rather than what is said so it takes rereading it to truly appreciate what the book is about.
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: I feel like this series would be good to reread because the books are so much fun and I love the characters and world that the series is set in so much that I find myself wanting to revisit this series.
4. Wolves of Mercy Falls series: This series is one that I think would be good to reread because I really enjoy the characters and I really would like to see if I see them a bit differently on my second read of the series. I also feel like Linger and Sinner would be the two best books to reread because I feel like those books are the ones that did the best at digging into who the characters are.
5. It's Kind of a Funny Story: I think this book would be good to reread because I really loved it when I first read it and I've been wanting to reread it sometime in the future.
6. Cardcaptor Sakura: This series is one that I loved rereading because it is one that just makes me happy each time I revisit it because it such a sweet and optimistic series as a whole.
7. Hex Hall series: This series is one that I remember being a really fun read so I would like to reread because I felt like I went through this series fairly fast the first time I read through it because I just had to know what happened next, so I think I reread would help me appreciate the series more.
8. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: This series is a long one and one that had a lot of twist and turns in it's second half so I think that a reread for this series is something that is necessary for this series.
9. All the Bright Places: This is a book that I really loved and I find myself wanting to reread even though I just read it a few months ago.
10. Dare Me: This book was a great read and I really loved the writing style that this book had because you got real sense of personality from it and I think it would be a good one to reread.

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely read Percy Jackson over and over again!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and I checked out your list as well and I like that you said you'd reread any Rick Riordan's books because there all great reads and I agree about The Book Thief as well.

      Delete