Tuesday, July 14, 2015

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Parasomnia(5.02)

                                                   Teen Wolf: Parasomnia(5.02)Review
  • I felt really bad for Tracy with how she was experiencing night terrors especially since she's suffering from more than just bad dreams but she doesn't know how to explain what's going on with her so everyone believes it's all just in her head.
  • I find it interesting that Tracy spit up a feather of a raven since the guy from the last episode had ravens fly out of his chest when he died so I'm thinking ravens of something to do with metal men since they also seem to bothering Tracy.
  • I liked how the little girl thanked Scott for helping her dog and called him Dr. McCall and how he said not yet, I liked that Scott shows this episode that he wants to be vet someday.
  • I find it interesting that Deaton said that the guys claws from last episode are actually talons and that Deaton points out that the guy shouldn't have been able to take even a little of Scott's power which leads Deaton to believing that maybe something is changing in the supernatural world and rules aren't as ridged as they once were.
  • I liked how when Stiles stated that his reason for wanting a background check done on Theo was that he's a werewolf that his dad pointed out that his best friend is a werewolf and his girlfriend is a werecoyote so that's not a good enough reason.
  • I liked that when Stiles noticed that something was different about his dad he looked him over and invaded his personal space and his dad basically just told him to stop and go to school, I just found the whole exchange funny.
  • I liked that Parrish ended up getting roped into doing a background check on Theo and his family because he's the only cop other than the Sheriff that knows about the supernatural.
  • I liked that Stiles tried to say that Theo's dad is evil because he had a speed ticket eight years ago and then Malia asked him how many speeding tickets he would have had if his dad hadn't of got him out of them and that would be seventeen.
  • I found Malia telling Stiles that she understands why he's threatened by Theo since he's good looking was funny especially when afterwards she asked Stiles if he wanted her to torture him because she can take him.
  • I liked that Mason seems to have spent the entire summer researching supernatural creatures since his encounter with the beserker in the finale and Liam is just trying to pretend that he doesn't know anything.
  • I found the scene where Liam encounters a girl he used to know that he knows doesn't like him in history class to be funny especially when Liam tried to say he'd stand for the entire term in that class because he was afraid to sit next to her. Also the faces that Mason made in the background were really funny.
  • I was so happy and proud of Scott when we found out that he was in the same AP class as Lydia and Kira because he's came so far since season one and two when he was almost failing and now he's in an AP class.
  • I liked how Liam distracted Mason from the supernatural mysteries by convincing him to watch the soccer team practice.
  • I liked that when Lydia saw Tracy freaking out in the hallway that she went over to her and helped her because she knows what's it like to be seeing things that no one else can see because she went through that in the past and she did it alone and she knows how scary it is and she wants Tracy to at least not be alone.
  • I'm glad that Scott and Stiles asked Theo how he became a werewolf since it's a good question to ask and I find it interesting that his alpha was killed by the twins.
  • I liked the story Theo told about how when he was little and had an asthma attack and had to go the ER that Scott went over and comforted him by walking him through what the treatment he would be getting would be like, I really love that story because it's something I can so clearly see Scott doing and things like that simple act of kindness is both why I love him so much and why Scott is a true alpha because he cares for help and does what he can to help them.
  • I liked that Scott told Stiles that he needs to give people the benefit of the doubt after Theo proved to them he was indeed Theo.
  • I liked that Stiles pointed out that Lydia's a banshee not a psychic and that those are two different things.
  • I liked that Lydia brought Parrish over to Tracy's house in order to look for signs of an intrusion in order to check if everything is safe and to make her feel safer.
  • I like that Malia is learning to drive even though she's not doing a great job at it so far I like that she's trying.
  • I found it impressive that Stiles knows what a forged signature looks like because that's something that's pretty hard to spot.
  • I liked that Scott and Kira were both concerned that Stiles broke into the administrative office but really that shouldn't come as a shock to them at this point.
  • I liked that when Stiles said that Theo can't be trust because his parents could be criminals so they shouldn't trust him that Malia pointed out that her parents are Peter and the desert wolf so that reason doesn't really work yet again.
  • I liked that Liam tagged along with Stiles to stalk Theo and I liked that Liam pointed out that they just watched the guy play video games for three hours.
  • I liked that it was mentioned that Scott and Stiles told Liam months ago it was okay to tell Mason about the supernatural stuff because in their experience it's always better when they know. I'm so glad that they have learned throughout the course of the show that you can't keep people safe by keeping them in the dark.
  • I found it funny when Liam fell into a whole and then Stiles told him to stop fooling around.
  • I found it funny that when Stiles asked Liam about Theo's scent that Liam said that his soap smells nice.
  • I liked that when Stiles realized that Theo was setting down a flower for his dead sister that he felt embarrassed as well as at least a little bit guilty about stalking Theo.
  • I liked how Theo told Stiles that he didn't come back just for Scott but also for someone like Stiles because he can see how much Stiles does for those he cares about although I'm not sure that I can trust that Theo means what he says.
  • I liked that Scott was waiting for Stiles by his jeep because he knew that Stiles would follow Theo and wanted to be there when Stiles finished to encourage Stiles to give Theo a chance.
  • I liked that Liam told Scott how he fell in a whole I'm not sure why he felt the need to share that but it was funny.
  • I liked that Stiles said that him being a stalker, crazy and paranoid isn't really anything new because that's true but that doesn't mean it's not a bit worrying for a number of reasons one because it seems to be hyper drive right now and two because that's not really a health way to live.
  • I liked that Scott brought up that there was a time when Stiles thought that Derek, Kira and Liam were bad just like he's saying Theo is now because they all turned out to be friends.
  • I like that Scott says that he thinks that there might be something worth saving in Peter because that just shows how good of a person Scott is because no matter how bad someone has been in the past he thinks that there could still be some good in them and that is what makes Scott the hero he is and that's why I love and look up to him so much because he can see good in everyone and he doesn't give up on people.
  • I liked how Stiles worked himself up so much and he admits that part of the reason he can't trust everyone is because he believes that Scott trust everyone which leads me to believe that a big part of his distrust in people have to do with not wanting Scott to be hurt because Scott trusted the wrong person and he let him.
  • I loved the way that Scott takes Stiles hand after he hits hard against his jeep and takes a way the physical pain but he also clams Stiles down and brings him back to a place of emotional stability which is what Stiles needed the most at that moment.
  • I liked that Mason found out that Liam is a werewolf and that Mason seems more excited than freaked out by the fact.
  • I find it odd that Theo can turn into a full wolf and that he went to attack Liam that points to him being up to no good.
  • I liked that the reason that Scott didn't tell Kira about wanting to be a vet is because he worries he's not smart enough to be one although I think that he is.
  • I'm wondering if I should be a bit worried about Kira accidently breaking the light bulb or not because it looks like her powers are going out of control later in the season.
  • I'm very worried about Tracy because the metal suit guys put some kind of shot into her and she seems to some kind of werecreature who's just coming into her powers.
  • I liked that the Sheriff told Stiles that proof always has to be more important than instinct because I feel that's something that Stiles needs hear because thinking your right doesn't mean you are.
  • I think that Theo is definitely not to be trusted since it seems like he kidnapped and terrorized two people to pretend to be his parents and the way he acted in that scene was just scary.
Please tell me your thoughts about the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment