Saturday, July 18, 2015

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Dreamcatchers(5.03)

                                             Teen Wolf: Dreamcatchers(5.03)Review
  • I liked that Stiles was supportive of his dad going on a date because it seems that Sheriff hadn't been on a date since his wife died so I was worried that Stiles might have a problem with it but I'm glad to see he doesn't.
  • I found Donovan's threat to the Sheriff to be very specific which makes it scarier because people usually don't put that much detail into idle threats. I think that Stiles making fun of Donovan is something that's going to come back to haunt him because that made Donovan anger enough to try and lunge at Stiles.
  • I find it interesting that Donovan wanted to be deputy before he became a criminal but he couldn't because of his anger issues.
  • I was surprised to see that Tracy became a kanima and that the first person she killed was her father who was also Donovan's lawyer which lead to him escaping. I felt bad that Tracy was being forced to kill her father of all people her life really does seem to just keep getting worse.
  • Even though Donovan will clearly cause trouble later on I felt bad for him when the guys with mask shoved a needle into his neck which probably gave him supernatural abilities this development can only end horribly for everyone involved.
  • I understand why Stiles is annoyed that the pack is monitoring his moods but I'm also glad that Scott is because Stiles seems close to a breaking point so I'm glad that he has someone who is looking out for him even if he wishes they wouldn't.
  • I liked that Stiles pretty much said that it's Malia's choice not his about whether or not they keep looking for the desert wolf since she is Malia's mother.
  • I liked that we saw that one of the reasons Malia seems to have trouble driving is because she thinks back to the car crash in which she killed her mother and sister, I just enjoyed that bit of insight.
  • I like that Kira and Lydia are teaching Malia to drive and I really love that whole scene because all three girls seemed like they were really friends which is something that I hadn't felt in the past so I'm glad to see it now.
  • I liked that both Kira and Malia seemed to understand that Lydia telling them go somewhere other than they originally planned has to do with her banshee powers and they accept that without question.
  • I liked that the Sheriff sent Scott to look for Donovan secretly because he suspected that Donovan might be supernatural and he figured that Scott would be the best person for that job.
  • I'm glad that Scott found Donovan and that he seemed more scared and confused when he was brought in rather than dangerous like he was earlier and I was glad that he mention Tracy because that meant that now everyone else is informed on what really happen.
  • I liked how Mason was at the pack meeting and he was just amazed by everything that was going on around him.
  • I liked how Malia after taking into account how dangerous Tracy is just wanted to killer because that is the simplest solution to the problem so I'm glad that someone suggested it.
  • I liked that Sheriff tried to get more information out of Donovan but I wasn't surprised that Donovan was unwilling to say anything to him.
  • I liked that when Parrish asked Sheriff if they should put the pack on the payroll because of all the cases they work on that the Sheriff kind of questions whether they should or not.
  • I'm glad that Stiles showed Malia what the desert wolf and I liked that in a way they both tried to justify the people's death because they were bad people although Stiles also said that he doesn't think anyone deserves what they got in the end. I also liked that Malia pointed out that they know one thing now and that is that her mom is good at her job.
  • I was happy to see that Scott got an 86 percent on his AP biology test, I was very proud of him.
  • I liked that Liam went to Scott and told him about how Tracy was at school right then.
  • I liked that Hayden noticed that something was wrong with Tracy and that she tried to help her even though she had no idea what was going on and was scared when Tracy wouldn't let go of her arm.
  • I felt really bad for Tracy as it became clear that she now seems to having night terrors all the time and she is now killing anyone who tries to help her.
  • I liked how when Scott, Stiles and Malia rushed Tracy out of the school that Hayden asked Liam where they were taking her because that was a good question to ask.
  • I'm curious about why Hayden was able to wash off the blood on her risk without their being any trace that she was ever bleeding.
  • I liked how Lydia came up with the idea that Tracy should have an alpha to take care of her since at this point they believed she was a werewolf that was a good idea.
  • I liked how when Malia suggested that Deaton give Tracy a shot to kill her and then pointed out that she could very well end up killing them that Stiles said that she brought up a very good point, I just love that the two of them share questionable morals.
  • I liked that Kira asked Lydia if they were breaking into a crime scene and Lydia said not really but then they open the door and it is a crime scene and Lydia's just like it's fine.
  • I liked that Malia tested out the mountain ash barrier and found it be kind of freaky.
  • I liked that Brett mentioned that Satomi stopped recruiting new people into her pack after the deadpool happened last season.
  • I liked that Liam remembered finding Tracy necklace in the last episode and that he takes Mason and Brett to go look for it.
  • I liked that Lydia figured out that Tracy wasn't in control of her own actions and therefore needed to helped rather than stopped like they had been thinking before.
  • I find it interesting that the mountain ash doesn't seem able to contain Tracy and that Deaton doesn't seem to be able to explain why that is.
  • I found the revolutions that someone most likely the guys in mask are burying people in holes for some reason.
  • I liked that Malia was able to over come the Kanima venom first and that Scott told her to save Tracy before she left to go find her.
  • I liked that once Lydia realized that her mom was in danger that she went to where she knew she would be in order to save her from Tracy.
  • I'm not sure how I feel about the Sheriff dating Lydia's mom but I did enjoy their brief scene together.
  • I was really worried about Lydia when she was stabbed by Tracy's tail especially since she seems to be bleeding out pretty bad.
  • I liked how Kira was able to surround herself with a fire fox spirit thing and chop off Tracy's tail it was a really cool moment but I'm also a bit worried about Kira since she seemed a bit in a trance while she was using that power.
  • I liked that Theo was willing to help Scott without actually being in his pack but I know that trusting him would be the wrong move in the long run so I feel conflicted about Scott accepting his help since it's probably a good thing for right now but will be bad later on.
  • I liked how even when Lydia was laying half dead on the floor she n tells Malia to go and save Tracy from herself because she doesn't know what she's doing and just needs to wake up and understand what is happening. I just love how much Lydia cares for Tracy because she understands what Tracy is going through and wants to help her.
  • I loved that Malia does almost kill Tracy but in the end she ends up saving Tracy by waking her up and making her see what is actually happening. Although sadly that doesn't end up mattering because the guys in masks come and kill Tracy right after and Malia is helpless to save her from them and instead she has to watch helpless and watch the person she just saved die.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment