- I find it interesting that Argents have the females as the leaders and that the men are merely soldiers.
- I like that Alison has started some of her training as a hunter.
- I enjoyed the sweet moments between Alison and Scott through out the episode.
- I find it interesting that Derek only really offer people the bite who have lives that are currently not very good and that the two people he gave it to so far lives have overall improved.
- I kind of like the character Erica since she had a pretty good reason to want to be a werewolf and I like how confidant she became after she got the bite.
- I liked when Scott, Alison, Stiles and Lydia all went to the skating rink together and I still like the idea of Stiles and Lydia as a couple.
- I'm worried about Lydia since she hallucinated several times this episode about Peter the alpha from last season and I'm curious to see whether or not Jackson's theory about Lydia being naturally immune to werewolf bites is true.
- I find Alison's mom to be scary with how she cuts herself with a knife in order to have an excuse to visit Scott's mom at the hospital.
- I loved that Scott tried to prevent Derek from turning the last member he needed for his pack.
- I found it sad that Scott wasn't able to prevent Boyd from becoming a werewolf and that he got Boyd to decide that he'd rather be like Scott than Derek. I also find it sad that he wanted to be turned because he didn't have anyone sit with at lunch.
- I'm really curious about who and what Scott's boss really is and what he knows about the new creature.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
TV Review: Teen Wolf: Ice Pick(2.03)
Teen Wolf: Ice Pick(2.03)Review