Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TV Review: Bunheads: For Fanny(1.02)

                                                      Bunheads: For Fanny(1.02)
  • I found that this episode was a very interesting second episode with having to plan a funeral for a Hubble.
  • I felt really bad for Fanny and Michelle having to go through this situation especially this early in the show.
  • I found the way that Fanny planned for the funeral to be both entertaining and very sad.
  • I could felt bad for Michelle because she was placed in such an awkward situation but no one would really let her do anything.
  • I liked how Boo felt really bad for skipping school and watching a movie the day after Hubble died and I liked that the other girls felt bad about it later too.
  • I thought the memorial service put on by Michelle and the girls was very nice.
  • I find it interesting that Hubble had it so that his will was transferred to Michelle.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment