1. Fruits Basket volumes 10 and 11: These are my two favorite books in my favorite series and these volumes are set at the summer house so I thought it was a fitting beach read.
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: I love this series and it's an easy read and every book but the third book is set during the summer.
3. Heist Society series: This series is fun and I love all the con artist stuff.
4. Secret Circle series: This is another fun series that can be a bit ridicules but in the best way possible, also there's quite a few parts set on a beach.
5. The Lying Game series: A fun and addictive of read.
6. Pants on Fire: The first book I read by Meg Cabot who always makes her series fun reads that are fun to read on the beach.
7. How to be Popular: Another Meg Cabot book that's a quick and fun read.
8. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series: A nice series about friendship and growing up that all takes place during the summer.
9. The Gallagher Girls series: A fun story about girls in spy school who are still just like every other teenage girl expect they're smarter and better at fighting.
10. Higurashi No naku Koro Ni: A horror series that takes place during the summer not exactly a light read but it is a good read.