1. Laura Wingfield(The Glass Menagerie): I related to Laura because she's very shy and timid which causes her a lot of problems with connecting the outside world which is something that I can relate to very easily. I also relate to her because she likes to escape into her own make believe world which I also love to do. I also relate to her because when something slightly embarrassing happens to be me I think it's a really big deal but in reality no one even notice. I also have no real experience with boys and neither does Laura.
2. Hikage Sumino( I am Here): She's extremely shy and has a blog, I'm also extremely shy and have a blog.
3. Sansa Stark(Game of Thrones): I relate to Sansa because we both just want life to be a nice and pretty fairytale which I know it's not but I still wish it was. I also relate to her because I've had crushes on guys who were actually jerks and all my friends told me the guy was a jerk but ignored them because he was cute but eventually learned the truth, even though my experience was a lot less painful than Sansa's I completely understand the way she felt. I also relate to her because if I was in a situation were I was basically held captive I would do everything I could to please them in hopes that they'd let me go. I also relate to her with a few more little things such as I also enjoy watching medieval sports, I also look to say something nice to someone when there's an awkward silence and I prefer the warm to the cold.
4. Chloe Saunders(The Darkest Powers series): I relate to her because she thinks of things as if she were in a movie which I tend to do as well. She also wants to work in the movie industry as well which I would like to do as well although she wants to be a director and I want to be a writer so it's a bit different.
5. Lena Kaligaris(The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants): I relate to her because were both shy and at the beginning of the series she didn't really have experience with boys which I don't have either. I also like art as well but I'm not as good at as she is.