- I love the dialogue for this show, it's really entertaining and I like that it kind of reminds me of Gilmore Girls which makes sense since it's created by Amy Sherman-Palladino who also created that show.
- I liked all of the dancing that we get to see in the show.
- I think that Michelle makes for a good main character because she flawed yet still very likable and I liked that she's a good dancer and that, that's a big part of her character.
- I found the relationship between Michelle and Hubble to be pretty interesting because even though he loves her she doesn't love him and he knows that but is okay with that.
- I loved seeing Kelly Bishop(who I know and love for playing Emily Gilmore) and I like her character Fanny and how she can be a good foil to Michelle's character.
- I also liked seeing the young girls who take ballet, I feel like there wasn't much of them this week but I look forward to seeing more of them in the future.
- I'm little confused if Hubble died in a car crash or was just severely injured but either way that's sad.
Friday, June 15, 2012
TV Review: Bunheads: Pilot(1.01)