Thursday, March 22, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle:Lucky(1.16)

                                                  Secret Circle:Lucky(1.16)Review
  • I'm still not sure whether or not I consider Cassie's father to be trustworthy but he at least seems to want to do the right thing when it comes to Cassie.
  • I liked that this episode showed that Cassie is being affected by the dark magic and I liked that it was explained that the more she uses the more the dark magic takes over her.
  • I'm glad it was explained that one of the witch hunters stole a witch's power but I'm sad that Ethan was the one that betrayed the circle 16 years ago but it does explain why he became an alcoholic.
  • I'm glad that Blackwell isn't telling Cassie or the rest of the circle the truth about who betrayed the circle because he doesn't want to cause them anymore problems.
  • I really liked the scene  were Cassie told Adam that she thought his father was the one who betrayed their parents circle, I really liked this scene because of how protective he was over his father even though she was right about his father, I still enjoy seeing the family bond being shown.
  • I liked that Blackwell revealed at the end of the episode that the relationship that's destined between Adam and Cassie is a curse because I've never been a big fan of that relationship in either the show or the books.
  • I liked the scene between Dawn and Blackwell.
  • I loved that Lee chose Faye over Eva after she came back and I loved the scenes they shared together in this episode.
  • I hate Eva for killing Lee towards the end of the episode and I'm in denial about Lee dying since I really liked his character and his relationship with Faye.
  • I liked how Melissa gave relationship advice to everyone in this episode.
  • I liked the subplot of Diana and Grant flirting but I fear that we'll never see him again and this plot will amount to nothing just like it did when she flirted with Melissa's cousin.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment