1. The Lying Game series: Since I first started reading the first book and it hasn't stopped entertaining me yet and I'm always dying to figure out each of the mysterious. Also I read each of the books in a week or less.
2. Heist Society series: I just love all the characters, the heists and cons that go on in this series. I love the world that has been created for this series and so I have trouble pulling myself away from these books.
3. Perks of Being a Wallflower: I love the way that Charlie thinks and I could read his thoughts forever.
4. The Secret Circle series: I'm not exactly sure why I'm so addicted to these books but I enjoyed the characters, plot and I found myself unable to put the book down until I finished The Power.
5. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: I love Percy as a narrator and I found the plot to be always interesting, so I've always had trouble putting these books down.
6. Perfect: I love the way Ellen Hopkins write and I love three out of the four narrators and I always felt the need to know what happens next.
7. Tricks: Once again I love Ellen Hopkins writing style. I was invested in all of the characters story lines and I felt sympathy for all of the main characters.
8.Thirteen Reasons Why: This book has an extremely interesting concept and by the end of the book you're just far too emotionally invested to even think of stopping for even a second.
9. The Book Thief: This book tells a good story but it's the way it's told that really makes it impossible for me to put down.
10. The Summoning: Unlike the other books on my list this one started out rather slow, so slow in fact I considered quitting this book but I'm glad I didn't. The last hundred pages or so make it impossible to put this book down or to wait patiently to read the next book, let's just say there's plenty of plot twist towards the end of this book.