Saturday, March 31, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: 7:15AM(1.10)

                                        Once Upon a Time: 7:15AM(1.10)Review
  • I liked seeing that Mary Margret and David still has feelings for each other but I dislike that he's still with Katherine even though he clear loves Mary Margret more now.
  • I liked that Mary Margret was so determined to make sure the bird would get back with it's flock because she didn't think anyone deserved which is how she felt due to the situation that she was currently in with David.
  • I liked that even though Mary Margret and David decided not go to the coffee shop at the usual time in order to avoid seeing that they ended up seeing each other anyways. I loved that they end up kissing but I hated that Regina saw them kissing.
  • I liked that Henry questioned the mysterious new guy.
  • I find the mysterious new guy to be interesting and I like that he's a writer and I wonder if he had been to Storybrooke before.
  • I liked seeing Red and I like that she and Snow White are friends.
  • I loved that Prince James wrote Snow White a letter and asked her to be with him. I also liked that Snow White went to the kingdom to meet him right away.
  • I'm sad that Snow White was imprisoned but I liked that this was were she met Grumpy and Stealthy and she ended befriending them.
  • I was sad that Stealthy died but I'm glad that Snow White came back to defend Grumpy.
  • I hated that the King forced Snow White to lie to Prince James and say she wasn't in love with him, that whole scene broke my heart.
  • I liked that Grumpy told Snow White to not drink the potion that would make her forget Prince James because pain was part of what made a person who they are.
  • I liked finding out how Snow White came to be living with the dwarfs.
  • I loved that Prince James found out somehow that Snow White was lying and he then called off his wedding and went looking for her.
  • I hated that Snow White ended up drinking the potion.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment