Friday, March 30, 2012

Fangirl Friday 1

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.




1. White Collar: This week I caught up on White Collar watching all of the episode that have aired since it returned this winter. I love this show I find it delightful and I love all the characters and I'm glad that I finally got myself caught up. My favorite episodes out of this group being Upper West Story, an episode were Peter and Neal investigate some kind of money laundry at a prep school and Neal ends impersonating a subsistute english teacher and later on him and Mozzie try to set up this kid with this girl, I don't I just really loved this episode and found it fun. I also loved Neighborhood Watch, an episode were Elizabeth overhears some of her neighbors on a police scanner thing talking about robbing some place and then she starts investigating it with Mozzie and later on they btring in Neal and Peter, I just find the whole episode hilarious. I also loved the season 3 Finale Judgement Day first off it was entertaining start to finish and then it end on a cliffhanger and honestly I have no idea what season 4 is going be like or even were it's going to be set but I can't wait for it to start.



2. Vampire Diaries: There was a new episode this week which involved torture, murder, Caroline being the sweetest person ever,about half of the originals, Stefan and Elena telling each other they love each other, and some plot twists. So basically it was your average episode of Vampire Diaries, this would have been number one but I hated the promo for the next episode and I hate that they are going on another hiatus, didn't they just come back from one.

3. Psych: I started to get myself caught up on the sixth season of Psych and I've loved all the episodes that I watched this week, they were fun episodes that I could watch over and over again and I love that this show just gets better as it goes on.



4. Sage's beautiful red hair: While I did really like Sage as a character, I didn't have enough time to fall in love with her character but I did have enough time to love her hair and wish that I had red hair. I don't really know why I'm so obessesed with it but I am.

5. Singin' in the Rain: I watched this film in film class this week and I loved it. I liked the songs and dances for the most part and I liked the plot. But the real reason I loved this film was the character of Cosmo Brown, he just great and pretty much everyone in my film class agrees.

1 comment:

  1. Hi lilly! Great Fangirl list! i totally agree with you on the Vampire Diaries and its multitude of hiatus'. Can we please get at least 10 uninterrupted episodes? Is that so much to ask?!
    i'm also a HUGE Psych fan! Loved this weeks episode. Woody is becoming one of my fave characters. He's such a great weirdo. :)

    ReplyDelete