Sunday, January 1, 2012

TV Review:Once Upon a Time: That Still Small Voice(1.05)

                                       Once Upon a Time: That Still Small Voice(1.05)Review
  • In this episode we learn the story of how Jimmeny cricket came to be a cricket. I enjoyed seeing this story of him growing up with con artist parents and wanting to break away from the kind of life but didn't seem able to.
  • I liked getting to know a little bit more about Jimmeny's Storybrooke countorpart Archie who is Henry's therapist.
  • I hated that Regina threatened to destory Archie's life if he didn't convince Henry that he's crazy but I'm glad that by the end of the episode he stood up for himself and decided to be a good person instead of listen to her.
  • I loved that Henry continues to try to prove that the fairytale curse is real and I liked all the time that was spent on his and Archie's relationship in this episode.
  • I loved the moments between Mary Margaret and David.
  • I was glad that crickets returned to Storybrooke at the end of the episode and it looks like Henry was right about the mines hiding something in them.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment