Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: The Darkest Hour Part2(4.02)

                                            Merlin: The Darkest Hour Part2(4.02)Review

  • Kind of loved that at the beginning of the episode when Merlin was dying and he asked Arthur to take him with him because it's just such a Merlin thing to do worry about Arthur when he's on the verge of death.
  • I really enjoyed Lancelot's and Merlin's friendship in this episode especially for how honest it aloud Merlin to be about his magic.
  • I liked Lancelot a lot in this episode and I thought he was noble to the end and I will miss him.
  • My heart broke a little bit when Merlin said "I'm not completely useless you know." because of the look on his face when he said and because I would hate for him to every consider himself useless.
  • I liked when Elyan told Arthur that he wasn't alone on the quest.
  • I liked that Merlin actually told Arthur that he would sacrifice himself in his place because although Merlin saves Arthur's life and is always willing to sacrifice himself for Arthur's sake he doesn't usually let Arthur know about it.
  • I hate  Agravaine even more this week with him being a total creep to both Morgana and Gwen and then he teamed up with Morgana to try to kill Gwen for no real reason.
  • I loved Gwen in this episode especially when she addressed the council telling them they should let the people in from outside the city.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment