Saturday, January 21, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Game Ogre(1.08)

                                                    Grimm: Game Ogre(1.08)Review
  • In this episode an ogre like creature that goes by the name of Stark starts brutal killing the people who sent him to prison.
  •  I'd liked that it turned out that Hank had a personal connection to the case and I liked he would do whatever it took to make sure that guy didn't hurt anyone else.
  • I loved Monroe geeking out about the watch.
  • I liked that there was a little bit of focus how the rest of Nick's life is colliding with the part of his life that being a Grimm is.
  • I liked how brutal and messy the fight scene where because it showed just how strong and merciless Stark was.
  • I liked the scene were Juliet goes back home after Nick was put in the hospital, I don't really know why.
  • I liked that Nick trusted Monroe enough to tell him were he was keeping his aunt's trailer.
  • I'm curious if the police chief and Hank knowing about the bullets will lead anywhere.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment