Monday, January 16, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle:Fire/Ice(1.11)

                                                Secret Circle:Fire/Ice(1.11)Review
  • I loved that Cassie wouldn't go out with Adam because it would hurt Diana.
  • I liked Cassie researching about her father's past.
  • I hated that Adam guilted Diana into saying it was okay for him to date Cassie.
  • I loved seeing Melissa and Diana's friendship.
  • I enjoyed seeing Adam's dad again and I'm glad that he has quit drinking.
  • I loved the storyline with Faye and Lee and I would love if those two got got together. I think that they have great chemistry together and I loved that he appericates how wicked she is.
  • I loved Faye getting her own magic back and being totally badass with it but I  understand why she had to give it up by the end of the episode.
  • I loved that Faye called Cassie out on her act of being little Miss innocence.
  • I'm glad that Jake has returned because he's bound to make things more interesting.
  • This was my favorite episode of the series.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment