Friday, January 27, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Ties That Bind(3.12)

                                  Vampire Diaries:The Ties That Bind(3.12)Review
  • I liked that Bonnie had an actual storyline this episode. I liked learning about how her mom left when she was little and that was the reason we've never even heard about her. I liked that we see Bonnie both being nervous about seeing her mom again but also angry at her because she left.
  • I found it interesting that Bonnie's mom left after she lured Michael away and entombed him and that made her loose her magic.
  • I liked the relationship that seems to be developing between Alaric and Meredith although I'm not sure of how trustworthy she is.
  • I liked that Tyler's trying to find away to break his sire bond to Klaus and I think forcing himself to turn is probably a good way to go about it but it's hard to watch him go through that.
  • I liked that Caroline's dad is protective of her even though she's a vampire, it's seems like he may be starting to accept her.
  • I loved when Elena escaped and was able to knock Jamie out.
  • I liked the conversations Elena and Stefan had and I hope that they get back together soon.
  • I liked that Elena told Stefan about her and Damon's kiss because I agree with her Stefan has a right to know about it. I also I liked that Stefan punched Damon after he found out about because I feel he was wrong to kiss her.
  • I loved that Elijah is out of his coffin and killing hybrids, I can't wait to see more of him.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment