Monday, January 9, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: The Darkest Hour Part1(4.01)

                                      Merlin: The Darkest Hour Part1(4.01)Review 
                
  • I liked the energy in Camelot in the begining of the episode it was all very happy which probably helped in making the rest of the epsiode feel so gloomy.
  • I liked that Morgana was scared to open the vail and didn't want to loose Morguse. I'm also happy that Morgana learned about Emrys because it's bound to cause some interesting things to happen in future episodes.
  • I found the whole thing with vail opening and the darkcun creatures to be really creepy and I found the whole they can't be killed and that Merlin's magic doesn't work on them to make them even more frightening.
  • I love that Percival and Elyan saved three childern and it seems like a friendship is developing between those two.
  • I hate Agravaine because he's working with Morgana and has Arthur blindly trusting him.
  • I loved the scene where Arthur talks to his father before he goes off to close the vail and I liked that he's detrmined to do it but you can tell he's still kind of afraid to. I also liked the scene with Gwen that followed it.
  • I also loved the scene where Merlin tells Gauis he's going to scarfice himself, I liked it because of how it was different than Arthur's scene while Merlin is determined to scardice himself as well he isn't afraid or regretting that he has to that.
  • I loved the scene between Merlin and Arthur towards the end of the episode where they're talking about not being friends but totally acting like friends and I like how it's so clear in that scene that they both believe they'll die soon.
  • I'm a bit worried about Merlin since he allowed one of those ghost things to touch him but I know he'll be fine since I saw the perview for next week's episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment