Sunday, January 29, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle:Witness(1.12)

                                                 Secret Circle:Witness(1.12)Review
  • I liked that Jake came back and I liked all the scenes between him and Cassie, I've always found their relationship to be more interesting than Cassie and Adam's.
  • I liked the spell that allowed Cassie and Jake to go into Jake's blocked memory.
  • I was surprised by how brutal the witch hunters were with them murdering as many members of the circle as they could but I'm not surprised that Cassie's father survived.
  • I enjoyed the conflict in the relationship between Dawn and Charles.
  • I'm interested in why Ethan lied about being at the boatyard and I wonder if he's trustworthy at all. I'm interested in what's he going to do now that he has the crystal and doesn't seem to be interested in giving it to Dawn.
  • I liked that Lee was protective of Faye and I'm worried about Faye trying the devil's spirit drug thing because it seems like that is a very dangerous drug.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment