Thursday, August 4, 2011

TV Review:Teen Wolf:Co-Captain(1.10)

                                                Teen Wolf:Co-Captain(1.10)Review
  • I think that Derek’s uncle makes a very good villain he’s sick and twisted but very smart and he has a pretty good reason for killing the people he has so far except for Derek’s sister.
  • I realized in this episode I really liked the character of Danny.
  • I’m glad that Scott isn’t going to do as Derek’s uncle says and I’m glad that he wants to protect everyone. I especially enjoy the scene where he tells Jackson that being a werewolf is a bad thing.
  • I’m glad that by the end of the episode Jackson realizes he doesn’t really want to be a werewolf and I was glad Scott defended him. I also thought Colton Hayes did a good acting job in that scene.
  • I loved the scenes between Stiles and his dad, I overall really enjoy their relationship and those scenes actually advance the plot.
  • I liked the scene were Alison shoots the arrow.
  • I also liked the scenes between Scott and Alison.
  • I liked when Derek tells Jackson that no one cares about him.
  • I’m very curious how Alison is going to take finding out about werewolves and that her family hunts them.
  • I’m also wonder how Scott’s boss is involved in all of the werewolf stuff.
Pleas tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment