Sunday, August 14, 2011

TV Review: Alphas: Never Let Me Go(1.05)



                           Alphas: Never Let Me Go(1.05)Review


In the this episode the team finds out that an alpha is killing people through the power of love or rather by taking away that love. I liked that the villain this episode was a grieving mother who was very easy to sympathies with and to understand why she was doing what she was doing. I also liked that we focused more Rachel’s character this episode with learning that she can’t even kiss a guy because of her alpha ability and that she not really talking to her parents right now and their not very accepting of her ability. I also liked that the relationship between Rachel and Dr,Rosen seemed to developed more. I also found it interesting that Bill’s alpha ability allows him to have super speed as well. I overall really enjoyed this episode and I look forward to the next one, please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment