Saturday, August 20, 2011

TV Review: The Lying Game: Pilot(1.01)

                                     The Lying Game: Pilot(1.01)Review


The Lying Game is about twin sisters Emma and Sutton who switch places for awhile based upon the book series of the same name. The TV series is quite a bit different in that Sutton is still alive, Sutton and Emma actually meet each other, Sutton is looking into her past and that’s how she found Emma, Sutton and her group of friends seem much nicer, there’s been no mention of the lying game, and Sutton and Ethan were apparently dating. The episode was okay but I just kept thinking that the book was so much better but there are a few changes I like Sutton being alive, I also liked Luke more then I liked Garrett for some odd reason and I like that Sutton’s parents knew that Sutton had a twin and also like their relationship Sutton/Emma better. A change I didn’t like was with Ethan being Sutton’s secret boyfriend and I didn’t like how he found out about Emma. Overall the episode was okay but I prefer the book but I’ll keep watching to see if I can stop comparing the two. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment