1.Harry, Ron and Hermione(Harry Potter series): I love this friendship because there always there for each other and they’ve been through a lot together.
2. Liesel and Rudy(The Book Thief): I love this friendship because they often would swore at each other and argued but you could still tell they really cared about each other. I also ship them together but since the never ended up together I’m happy to enjoy their friendship.
3. Cammie, Liz, Bex and Macy(Gallagher Girls series): I really like the bond between the girls and I love them doing cov ops stuff by themselves.
4. Kat, Hale, Simon, Gabrielle, Angus and Hamish(Heist Society series): I really love all the characters and they work really well together. I feel that all of these characters are different and contribute something to the group and that the job couldn’t have been done without one of them.
5.Connor, Tony and Vanessa(Impulse): I really liked the bond that these three messed up people developed and how their bond with each other helped them to get better.
6. Percy and Rachel Elizabeth Dare(Percy Jackson and the Olympians series): I know this isn’t the most popular friendship in the series but I really liked their friendship as well as both characters themselves, I liked that Percy was able to have a friend outside of camp half blood that knew his secret and I liked that Rachel was able to know more about the things she could see through the mist through their friendship.
7. Lena, Tibby, Cameron and Bridget(The sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series): I liked that girls are all so different yet their still best friends and they had been friends their whole life.
8. Percy and Nico(Percy Jackson and the Olympians series): Once again I know this isn’t one of the most popular friendships but I really love pretty much anytime they share a scene together although I have a feeling that’s because these two are my favorite characters. I also think that these twos relationship is one of the relationships that had changed the most over the course of the series.
9. Katiness and Rue(Hunger Games): I was both surprised and happy at the relationship developed between these two and I liked that these two weren’t just allies but people who actually cared for each other despite the situation they were in.
10. Tally and Shay(Uglies series): In all honesty this is probably one of the most unhealthy friendships with them pretty much always backstabbing each other but it’s also one of the most interesting ones as well.