I'm relatively new to blogging so the reason I haven't reviewed these books is because I only started blogging recently.
1. Perks of Being a Wallflower: This is my favorite book and I think it’s my favorite because of how sweet the main character Charlie is and I love the way he thinks and sees the world. There’s not a whole lot that happens plot wise in this book but it does a really good job making you care about the characters.
2. The Book Thief: This is another book I love the story is good and enjoy almost all the characters. The last few chapters I cried so hard and I was on the bus, also I love Death as a narrator.
3. Impulse: I love this book and all three of the main characters and I love that we get to here the story from all three of their’s point of view and I end up I understanding why each of the characters tried to kill themselves.
4. The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: I love this series and I love all the characters and I love all the quests they go on and I love that series was clearly heading to a big climax but the series didn’t end they way I expected it to. I also love Percy as a narrator in he may be my favorite narrator him or Charlie from Perks of Being a Wallflower.
5. Uglies series: I really like this series it was my first dystopia book and I found the society that they live in to be really interesting
6.Alice in Wonderland: I really love this book for being kind of crazy and not really making a whole lot of sense and I really like the character of Alice.
7. The Looking Glass Wars: I love this take on Alice in Wonderland because it’s so different then any other take I’ve seen and I love the relationship between Alyss and Dodge.
8. Glass Menagerie: I love this play because of the character of Laura because I can relate to the way she feels and I like stories about screwed up families.
9. Catch 22: I like this book because I like the sense of humor that it has and for some reason I love the character Major Major Major.
10. Reading in the Dark: I love this book so much and I read almost every time I go to my grandparents house(she’s the one that owns the book) and I love the story and it’s really hard for me to put down once I start reading it.