Monday, August 8, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth: Paradise Lost(1.09)

                                        Switched at Birth: Paradise Lost(1.09)Review  

  • In this episode I ended up really like Bay like when she explains how she wants her art to seen and I liked that she seems to trying to learn how to sign and I liked that she was the one who want to tell Daphne about her and Emmett’s relationship.
  • I also really enjoyed the relationship between Bay and Emmett and I thought the gift he ended up giving her was super sweet.
  • I felt bad for Regina in this episode although she does deserve everyone being mad at her and I’m glad that her and Daphne made up.
  • I thought it was unfair for Emmett’s mom to dislike Bay because she was hearing especially because she’s learning to sign.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment