- I find it interesting that in the flash forward that Annalise was arrested for arson because of information that was sent to them from some anonymous source.
- I liked how Wes claimed that he saw his biological father's other son the night that he was shot in order to provide more evidence that frames him for the crime.
- I think the case of the week that deals with three siblings that are accused of poisoning their mother who is still alive for now and is clearly a difficult woman for her children to deal with to say the least.
- I like that when it becomes clear that the woman's children hate their mother and can't lie about loving her even to save themselves from going to jail and then decides that the way to win the case is by finding another suspect instead.
- I find it a bit funny that when Wes and Laurel sneak off to have sex that Connor assumed that they're sneaking off to murder Frank and I like that Michaela is fine with it as long as they don't include them with it.
- I like that Annalise actually went to the AA meeting and that she told the Dean that her telling everyone about her personal problems was brave and not something that she can see herself doing.
- I liked how Michaela and Asher teased Oliver about the guy that he was dating.
- I liked that Connor is trying to act like he doesn't mind that Oliver is dating but by doing so he actually is just making himself appear more jealous.
- I kind of like that the suspect that they found that could clear their clients was actually an email that was sent to one of their clients.
- I liked that Nate told Wes that he should take care of himself because it shows that he still cares about him despite that being involved with Annalise anymore.
- The mother is emotional abusive so it's really not any surprised that one of the clients cracked and admitted he wanted her dead because who wouldn't want someone like that out of their life for good.
- I liked that Wes told Laurel that he had a crush on her since the first day of class where she answered the question Annalise asked him that he didn't know the answer to.
- I'm worried about what's going to happen now that the son had an alibi and since Wes lied about seeing him there that makes him look guilty.
- I really don't blame everyone for being mad at Annalise for constantly keeping them in the dark about things that effect them but I did like that Annalise admitted that she doesn't know what to do in this situation.
- I don't think it's a good idea for everyone to tell Annalise all the problems that they have with her because she's likely to use those things against them at a later date.
- I liked how Michaela and Connor were the ones that came across as the most angry when telling Annalise their problems and that Laurel and Asher are more sympathetic to how Annalise's life is but still angry at her treatment of them and I liked that Wes didn't say anything to Annalise at all because she already knows how he feels about her.
- I felt bad for Oliver when his new boyfriend told him he didn't know if he could be in a relationship with him after finding out that Oliver is HIV positive but I can't really blame the guy for not wanting to risk getting the illness.
- I liked that Annalise had Laurel pretend to not know what she was doing in order to get the mother to admit that she actually poisoned herself in order to teach her children a lesson.
- I felt bad for Wes when he told Annalise that he feels like he is the one that causes problems for everyone else and I like that Annalise tells him that he shouldn't feel guilty because his mother would want him to live a good life.
- I liked that Oliver went to Connor and told him that he misses him and that he feels that it's unfair of him to come here and tell him that when he broke up with him and I like that Connor tells him it's okay because he misses him too and that they hooked up each other.
- I like that Bonnie is mad at Frank for leaving without telling her where he was going and what he was planning on doing and that this led to her kicking him out when he came to see her.
- I was surprised that in the flash forward that Wes was the one that had informed the police about Annalise.
Saturday, August 12, 2017
TV Review: How To Get Away with Murder: Call It Mother's Intuition(3.07)
How To Get Away with Murder: Call It Mother's Intuition(3.07)Review