Thursday, November 19, 2015

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Ouroboros(5.08)

                                          Teen Wolf: Ouroboros(5.08)Review
  • I find it interesting that Deaton went to Russia in order to figure out more about the Dread Doctors because they originally came from there.
  • I'm worried about Malia since the desert wolf said that if she finds out that she is alive she is going to kill her again but I'm glad that Deaton lied and said he didn't know anything about her.
  • I liked that Melissa called the Sheriff about the body that she found and that she wanted him to leave his badge at the door. I like that the Sheriff doesn't really want to cover anything else up and I like that Melissa tells him that she thinks that he will have to considering what their sons do in their free time.
  • While I understand why Melissa was upset with the Sheriff for calling in the body I understand the Sheriff felt he had to because he's right that the family of the person that dies deserves to know what happened to their loved one and that considering his job he can't cover up a murder.
  • I felt bad for Kira since she so clearly doesn't know what's going on with her and she can't even remember what she was doing and then she ends up getting arrested for murder.
  • I felt really bad for Hayden when she was being worked on by the dread doctors and I wonder if their trying to make things better actually just makes things worse. I liked that Liam tried to protect Hayden even though he was unable to.
  • I liked how Mr.Yukimura told the police that he was the one that killed the person and that it was in self defense and that he was willing to risk going to jail in order to protect Kira.
  • I liked that although the Sheriff clearly doesn't believe the story being told he doesn't want to pursue the true one since he knows that even if Kira was the one that killed the person it was clearly in self defense and he didn't want to have to arrest her for it.
  • I liked that Liam tried to take the pain away from Hayden but sadly he was unable to do so.
  • I liked that Scott wanted to be there for Kira but he couldn't because they were all make a plan to find and save Liam and Hayden.
  • I liked that Corey was reading the book to try and remember what was happening to him and I liked that Mason reassured him that it was okay that he was a slow reader.
  • While I didn't like that Scott just walked in and stabbed his claw into Corey's neck in order to access his memories I understood why he did it he's worried that Liam and Hayden might already be dead and Corey's their only chance at finding him.
  • I'm worried about how knowing that Stiles and Theo were the only ones at the library the night that Donovan was killed will effect Stiles relationship with his dad.
  • I liked that Zack the chimera that explained things about how the dread doctors seem to work and how when you bleed sliver is when you know things are really bad.
  • I liked that Stiles told Scott that they had to slow down and think things through before they just run off and try to save Liam and Hayden. I liked that Stiles wanted to go with Scott, Malia and Mason but he stayed because he wanted to talk to his dad about the person taking the bodies.
  • I liked that Lydia told Scott that he could have really hurt Corey and I like that this made Scott start and think for a second.
  • I'm sad that Stiles lied to his dad about loosing his library card a couple of weeks ago when his dad asked him about them.
  • I liked that when Noshiko noticed that Kira was having trouble reading the dread doctor book that she told her to read the book backwards and that this actually worked.
  • I liked that Malia told Scott that he needed to use his inhaler and I liked that when Scott was giving up that Mason told him that they can keep trying.
  • I was really upset to learn that the dread doctors messed with Kira but I wasn't surprised to learn that they did so.
  • While I'm glad that Theo rescued Liam and Hayden I dislike how he only did so in order to make the rest of the pack trust him more.
  • I liked that Liam and Hayden kissed but I'm still really worried about Hayden since she doesn't seem to be healing.
  • I'm sad that Kira is leaving but I understand why she feels that she has to since her fox is out of control and they don't have any idea how to fix that.
  • I felt bad for Scott when he was telling his mom that he feels that things have changed and that he feels like it's because of him, I don't think everything going wrong is his fault I think it's the dread doctors and Theo's fault that things are getting so bad.
  • I'm glad that Stiles figured out that Parrish is the one that's stealing the bodies and I liked that he showed Lydia that.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment