- This episode takes place on the night of the murder so there's a lot of scenes that we've already seen mixed with new ones but I still found this episode really interesting since we get see all the pieces get put together in order here which was really great to see.
- I'm really glad that Keating has finally seen what kind of person Sam really is and that she's completely disgusted by him and wants nothing to do with him.
- I liked how Keating said that she believes anyone is capable of murder if given the right circumstances.
- I thought that both Keating and Sam were really cruel to each other in their fight with each other and I find it worrisome that Keating pretty much dared Sam to kill her at one point.
- I liked how Wes revealed to Conner and Laurel that Sam is Lila's killer and that Rebecca is trying to find proof of that and I liked that Laurel took what he said seriously while Conner thought of the whole thing as a joke, I just enjoyed seeing the contrasting reactions.
- I felt a bit bad for Michaela when she came over to house to give Keating the trophy because I knew that she was going to get involved later that night.
- I liked that right before Rebecca ran from Sam that she told Michaela to call Wes so that he could explain what's going on.
- I really felt for Michaela when Sam just started trying to attack Rebecca out of nowhere because she really had no clue what was going on and her finding out that Sam's a killer while she is in the house with just him and Rebecca must have been terrifying.
- I liked how Rebecca made sure that she got all the information off of Sam's laptop even while he was trying to kill her.
- I liked how Wes made sure that he put himself between Sam and Rebecca to keep her save from him.
- I think that it was a pretty dumb move on Sam's part to attack Rebecca in front of Wes, Michaela, Laurel and Conner because even if he succeed in killing her or just taking away her flash drive he still has four witnesses saying he attacked and/or killed her.
- I did liked that everyone went to everyone else's defense once Sam had attacked Rebecca.
- I liked that Michaela had ended up pushing Sam over the railing in order to protect Laurel.
- I find it interesting that the group initially believed that Sam was dead from falling and that Michaela had wanted to call an ambulance for him but pretty everyone else wanted to just leave him there and pretend that he fell because he had been drinking.
- I was surprised that Sam turned out to alive after the fall and the first thing he did when he got up was to try and kill Rebecca and I'm glad that Wes defended her even if it was by killing Sam because Sam really did deserve to die.
- I liked how Conner puked right after the murder had been committed.
- I liked that Wes and Rebecca shared a strangely sweet and romantic scene with each other after he had cleaned the blood off of her.
- I liked how Rebecca couldn't stand the thought that Wes might go to jail for defending her and that she's willing to lie to protect him and I like that he won't let her.
- I liked that Wes apologized to Sam's body because it shows that he feels remorse for what he has done.
- I liked how Laurel prevented Michaela from calling Aiden in order to make sure that Michaela didn't get them caught by placing herself at the house by making the call.
- I liked how Asher made sure that Bonnie wasn't so drunk that he would be taking advantage of her.
- I'm curious if them not being able to put Sam's body parts in an incinerator will end up coming back to haunt them later on or not.
- I find it interesting that Michaela was willing to sign the pre-nub and I wonder if it's because she's lost the her ring.
- I wonder how Conner's lie to Oliver about being a drug addict is going to work out for him although I'm sure it will work out better for him than telling him the truth would have.
- I was surprised to learn that Keating knew that Wes had killed Sam and that she was okay with it and that pretty much everything after the first scene was her establishing an alibi.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
TV Review: How to Get Away with Murder: Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me(1.09)
How to Get Away with Murder: Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me(1.09)Review