- I felt bad for Clarke with how she was trying to clean Finn's blood off her hands and how she was crying at the beginning of episode. I liked that Abby did her best to comfort Clarke even though her words clearly weren't enough.
- I felt bad for Clarke when Lexa mentioned that Clarke's guilt will haunt her until the end of her days and will be more than enough suffering because it was true through out the episode that Clarke was haunted by the memory of Finn and what she did to him.
- I liked how Clarke is willing to do whatever it takes to keep the alliance in tact because if it fails it would mean that Finn died for nothing.
- I liked how when Abby said that the grounders are being led by a child that Kane pointed out that they were as well in reference to Clarke.
- I was sad to see Clarke and Raven at odds with each other but it was something I expected to happen since Finn meant so much to Raven and Clarke's the one that killed him and is now also allowing his body to be taken by the grounders.
- I liked how Monty came up with a complicated plan to get a radio message out to their people by using the wires in mount weather's system.
- I liked that Bellamy told Clarke that she did the right thing in order to comfort her and I liked that she said that she now has to live with that.
- I liked that Bellamy thought up the idea of him being an inside man at Mount Weather and I liked that Clarke was against the idea because she can't stand the idea of loosing him too.
- I'm glad that the Mount Weather people aren't yet doing anything to destroy the alliance between the arc people and the grounders.
- I liked that when Bellamy told Clarke that it's safer on our side that Clarke told him there aren't any sides anymore and that they need to trust the grounders and I liked that after that Bellamy also laid down on the grounders side.
- I liked how it was shown that the other grounders don't trust Lincoln any longer because they believe he still has the reaper inside of him and I liked how Octavia told him that he's not that monster but Lincoln himself is somewhat doubtful about that.
- I liked how Raven refused to give up her weapons outside of the grounder village so one of the guards had to take the weapons from her.
- I liked how Clarke made Lexa stop one of her guards from killing a villager because she knew her people would be blame for that death as well and that would hurt the alliance. I liked that Lexa said that anyone who threatened the alliance would be killed.
- I liked how when Clarke had to light Finn's corpse on fire she said and now your fight is over in the grounder's language.
- I find it sad that Lexa thinks of love as weakness after loosing someone she loves and I'm glad that Clarke doesn't think that she could ever stop caring about people.
- I didn't like how the drink was poisoned and it looked like one of the people from the ark tried to poison Lexa. Although I did like how Bellamy flung the cup out of Clarke's hand as soon as he saw the drink was poisoned.
- I find it sad that Lincoln's people no longer believe that he is one of them and that he is locked away just the same as the people from the ark.
- I understand why Clarke had to ask Raven if she tried to poison Lexa because Raven had plenty of reasons to want to but I also understood why Raven would be so insulted by that question.
- I liked that Abby tried to help Clarke through her guilt about Finn's death by talking about what helped her through a similar situation but the fact that it was Clarke's father's death pretty much makes it impossible for Clarke to take her advice.
- I liked that Kane told Clarke that tearing each other or yourself apart isn't going to help them out of this situation and that they need to instead figure out who really tried to poison Lexa.
- I felt really bad for Raven when she was tortured and almost killed for a crime that she didn't even commit.
- I liked that Clarke figured out that the cup and not the drink was poisoned and she proved this by taking a drink from the bottle. I also liked that Bellamy figured out that Gustvas was the one that tried to break the alliance through the poisoning because he would do anything to protect her.
- I liked that Monty put himself in danger by breaking into the control center so that he could unjam the frequencies and get the message out to the people from the ark but I was sad that this led to him getting captured.
- I liked that Lexa killed Gustvas the same way she was going to kill Raven for the same crime because while their justice is brutal at least it's constant.
- I was sad that Clarke told Bellamy to go ahead with his plan of being an inside man in Mount Weather because she was being weak before. I was sad that this episode ended with Clarke declaring that love is weakness.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
TV Review: The 100: Remember Me(2.09)
The 100: Remember Me(2.09)Review