Friday, July 20, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Raving(2.08)

                                                      Teen Wolf: Raving(2.08)Review
  • I liked how Stiles and his dad worked together a bit to find a connection between all the kanima's victim and that they found out they were in the same class or knew someone in the same graduating class and were all in the creepy science teachers class.
  • I also like how Scott and Stiles worked with Derek and his team in this episode.
  • I'm glad that Alison told her dad the truth about Jackson because it seemed like the most sensible thing to do.
  • I like how the vet helped out and gave a lot of exposition about the kanima.
  • I liked the think with the magic powder that protected against the supernatural and that only a non supernatural could use it.
  • I liked the scene between Stiles and his dad when his dad mentions that he was kind of fired and that Stiles felt guilty about since it was pretty much his fault and how it pretty much just made him feel worse that his dad didn't yell at him. I've also loved the relationship between Stiles and his dad and I thought this scene was well written and acted.
  • I liked that Scott doesn't want anyone to get hurt and I liked that surprised and kind of happy look Issac gave to him when he Scott told him to be careful.
  • I liked the fight scene between the Argents and Derek and Boyd. I especially like how when Derek saw that Boyd was badly injured that he made sure Boyd was able to get out of there safely.
  • I liked the scene were Stiles call Scott all freaking out because I thought it was pretty well acted.
  • I liked how happy and proud of himself Stiles was when he saw the magic powder worked.
  • I liked how when Stiles, Issac and Erica were interrogating Jackson or rather the kanima's master through Jackson that Stiles took charge of the situation.
  • I found it extremely creepy that the kanima's master is apparently dead and avenging his own murder through Jackson.
  • I hated that Mrs. Argent tried to kill Scott because dating their daughter isn't something that should get you killed and if she got bit or dies she really brought it upon herself so I can't really feel bad for her.
  • I loved that when Derek heard Scott called out he went right in and rescued him, I've always loved that no matter how much they disagree on things Derek has always been there to protect Scott when he needs him to.
  • I find it really interesting that the vet and guidance councilor know each other and both know that a lot worse things are yet to come and I wonder what those things are.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment