Friday, July 13, 2012

Fangirll Friday 14

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.





1. Teen Wolf:This week I watched episodes 6 and 7 of Teen Wolf and I loved both episodes to be great. I especially loved episode 6 because it had a fast moving plot and I thought the writing was really good as well especially with the humor being especially good in this episode. I also loved all the kanima mythology we got in the past two episodes and overall I just really enjoy each episode.


2. The Amazing Spiderman: I saw The Amazing Spiderman this week and loved it because it was just a very entertaining movie. I also loved the character Peter Parker who started off the film being pretty adorkable which is quality that I love in a character, and I also felt like his growth as a character was believable. I thought it had a good balance of story, character and action making it my favorite film of the year so far.

3. White Collar: White Collar came back this week and so far I'm really enjoying season 4 even though it's really different than the last three seasons. I love this show and the characters which made it nice to see them all again.

4. Xxxholic: I reread volume 2 of this week and I loved it, I've always the plots that involve different ways of explaining how supernatural phenoms and human nature work. I also find the cross overs with Tsubasa to be interesting and informative. I also love the characters and the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment