Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Anime Review: Arcana Famiglia: Commander of The Animal Protection Team(1.02)

               Arcana Famiglia: Commander of The Animal Protection Team(1.02)Review
In this episode Felicita, Liberta and Nova try to find the owner of the cat that Nova had saved earlier in the day from being run over by a carriage. They are eventually able to find the cat's owner by getting advice from Jolly, Pace and Debito and from Felicita's arcana powers allowing her to see into the cat's heart.

Also in this episode Felicitia remembers when she first joined the arcana famiglia and became the head of the sword serie. I like that we learn a bit more about how the arcana family works and a few more characters arcana cards.

I overall really liked this episode even though it had a different feel to it than the first episode. I really liked seeing more of the characters, their relationships and their world. I liked learning that Felicita and Nova actually grew up together. I liked seeing Felicita and Liberta interact more in this episode and I like that it looks like the might like each other but seems like might kind of like Nova as well. I also like that Felictia confirmed my theory that Liberta and Nova don't ever really agree on anything. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment