Monday, July 30, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Party Guessed(2.09)

                                           Teen Wolf: Party Guessed(2.09)Review
  • I liked that the whole what Peter was doing with Lydia thing was cleared up in this episode. I find it scary and interesting that she's to bring him back to life and that the full moon of March will help him achieve that goal.
  • I liked that Derek admitted that he doesn't really know how to kill or stop the kanumia.
  • I liked how the show dealt with Mrs. Argent being bit and how the Argents(except for Alison) decided that it would best for her to die. I found the storyline to be quite sad even though I don't really like Mrs.Argent.
  • I love how Stiles feels like he has to solve the kanumia's murders and how he doesn't want creepy science teacher to go to jail if he didn't do it. I also like how Stiles said that he doesn't hate the science teacher even though the science teacher hates him.
  • I liked the scene were Alison and Lydia picked out clothes to wear for Lydia's party.
  • I liked how Jackson told Lydia that she shouldn't want him at her party because it shows that he knows he's dangerous and that cares enough about her that he doesn't want to kill her.
  • I liked how this episode dealt with Issac's, Erica's and Boyd's full moon transformation. I also liked that Issac was able to find anchor for himself to be somewhat in control.
  • I liked how Stiles brought Lydia a big present.
  • I also liked that Scott and Stiles both called people up to come to the party because no one  was showing up.
  • I liked the hallucinate drink that was at the party because it showed the kind of things that was in the characters subconscious. Like Alison's was about how she thought of herself was weak which is probably foreshadowing with were her character arc is going. Then Stiles was about how he felt somewhat responsible(or that he felt his dad blamed him for her death) for his mom's death and how he fears that his behavior may be killing his father, this made me very sad. Scott's was about Alison possibly cheating on him and Jackson was about his biological parents.
  • I'm pretty surprised that Matt's the kanumia master but I'm not too sure that is really true even though we saw him and Jackson in kanumia form together.
  • I found it creepy that Lydia seemed to be in such a trans when she uses Derek to revive Peter. I'm really interested to see what Peter's planning to do now that he's alive again. Also I hope this means that Lydia will finally be in the know about the supernatural things.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment