Monday, July 30, 2012

Anime Review: Arcana Famiglia: Confession of A Mask(1.04)

                                   Arcana Famiglia: Confession of A Mask(1.04)Review
In this episode Liberta's past is revealed as well as the reason he has trouble remembering most of his past. I found it very interesting that Liberta was raised in an orphanage by cruel people who were especially cruel to him since he had arcana powers and was rescued by Dante who then sealed his memories. I also find it interesting that Liberta's arcana powers are actually the power of word which seems like that could be a pretty dangerous power if he doesn't know how to control it.

I overall loved this episode and I especially liked that Liberta's backstory was included in the series because I wasn't expecting to find out about anyones past this early on. I also like that this episode fleshed out Liberta's and Dante's relationship because there wasn't much of it scene in the first couple episodes. I also liked that in this episode it was pretty much stated that the people are born with arcana powers not that they gain them when they join the family. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment