Saturday, January 31, 2015

TV Review: The 100: Many Happy Returns(2.04)

                                          The 100: Many Happy Returns(2.04)Review
  • So it seems that Jaha has landed in a desert and he was found by a young boy who wanted to save him which I thought was nice.
  • I liked that Clarke spent her time with Anya keeping her prisoner as they ran from the Mount Weather people trying to convince her it would be for the best if the two of them joined forces and worked together.
  • I liked how when Murphy brought up that they have been running for a long time that Bellamy allowed for a rest break and when Finn was angry at Bellamy for allowing  them to stop that Bellamy pointed out that they didn't even know that the grounder was telling the truth and that I liked that Bellamy told Finn how him putting a gun to the grounder's head may not have been the way to get accurate information.
  • I liked that Bellamy told Finn that while he gets that Finn did what he thought he had to do Bellamy also sees that Finn isn't himself right now and he really doesn't need to be out here with another loose cannon.
  • I liked that Bellamy, Finn, Murphy and the other two with them stumbled onto another crash site but this one didn't seem to leave much of any survivors.
  • I liked that when the one guy with them Sterling saw a girl that he recognized that he decided that he would go down the mountain to rescue her.
  • I liked how when Finn was trying to convince Bellamy that they should leave the girl and go to the grounder camp that Bellamy clearly was conflicted about what to do because as much as he would like to rescue his people he also knows that he doesn't really have a good reason to trust the information that the grounder gave them and he knows if they leave the girl now she would be dead by the time they get back but the decision is pretty much made for him when Sterling goes down to rescue her.
  • I feel bad for Raven with her trying to adapt to one of her leg's nerves being dead but I also like how she was so willing to get back to working on a beacon and how she is just generally trying to power through everything.
  • I was really upset when Sterling died even though I just learned his name this episode I really cared about his survival and him going down a mountain to save his friend really just made me like him more and than he died.
  • I liked how everyone seemed upset about Sterling's death even Murphy and I liked that Bellamy decided then that they he would save the girl hanging off the side of the mountain because one their died trying to save her and he won't let his death be in vain and I liked that everyone but Finn was on board with the plan.
  • I liked how Bellamy told Finn that for all they know the grounders already killed their people but he knows that girl hanging off the side of the mountain is still alive and that they can save her.
  • I liked how Bellamy told the girl that she could hold on a little bit longer because she was strong and when she said she wasn't strong just stubborn he told her to keep being stubborn longer.
  • I liked how the mother of the boy that saved Jaha told her about how her son was born with a facial defect and they were suppose to let nature have him but she couldn't let him die so they now have to find a new home.
  • I liked how Raven and Wick worked together on the beacon and how they have a history of working together and it seems like Raven always gives him grief about his designs because they're not realistic so she usually has to fix them.
  • I liked how even though Anya had been blaming Clarke's lack of subtly while running through the woods as the reason the Mount Weather's people that it turned out Anya had a tracker in her which she ended up ripping out with her teeth.
  • I liked that when the rope broke that Murphy was actually the one that kept holding on and that even though he had the chance to let Bellamy die he didn't let go and I'm glad that him and Finn kept hold of the rope even when the grounders were attacking and when they heard the fog horn.
  • I liked that it turned out that Octavia blew the fog horn in order to save them and I liked that when Bellamy and Octavia saw each other they hugged.
  • I liked how Wick told Raven that she has a first rate mind and that she can think her way around almost anything and I liked that he told her that she should allow her friends to help her when it comes to her injury and I liked that Raven than finally decided to use the brace he made for her which did work.
  • I liked how Clarke was able to turn the tables on Anya and made Anya her prisoner instead.
  • I liked how when Bellamy figured out that Lincoln was gone that he told Octavia he was sorry even though Bellamy had disliked Bellamy for most of season one.
  • I liked how when Finn wanted to go ahead to the grounder camp that Bellamy was willing to stay behind and bring the injured back to Camp Jaha because he knew that they couldn't make it back there on their own.
  • I liked that Murphy went with Finn to the grounder camp and I liked that Bellamy gave him a gun and in a way another chance based off of what he did today and probably the fact that he no longer trust Finn on his own.
  • I liked that Octavia was confused about why Bellamy would ever give Murphy a gun again and I liked that when Bellamy told her he needs her help bring the others back to camp that she said of course you do.
  • I liked that Clarke was able to see at least some of the message her mom left for her and I'm glad that she learned that her people were still alive.
  • I liked that even when Anya was clearly trying to kill Clarke and didn't seem like she would be willing to stop that Clarke still didn't want to kill her and I liked that when Clarke almost did kill Anya that she stopped when she saw Raven's beacon.
  • I liked that Jaha was willing to sacrifice himself for the family he just meant even though he knows they sold him out for a horse and I'm curious about how Jaha is still alive with how much he self sacrifices.
  • I liked how Clarke once she brought Anya just outside Camp Jaha let Anya go and was able to convince Anya that it was for both their people's best interest if they fight together against Mouth Weather.
  • I was so sad and mad when Anya both because I liked her as a character and because she had just agreed to work with Clarke and now the Camp Jaha people being trigger happy has lost a grounder ally that they need and that  took a lot of hard worker for Clarke to gain.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment